Alien: Covenant Novelization

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 22, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Novelization (Read 49,061 times)

Russ840

Russ840

I cant find it. Are you looking at the EU amazon or US ?

Engineer

Russ840

Russ840

Doesn't give me that option on the uk site.

It is a good sign that the US site lists it though.

Thanks dude.

Engineer

Engineer

No problem. :-)

Corporal Hicks

Looks like it got released a little early in Russia (?) - https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWoOLgASz7/

Should be out Tuesday normally, anyway.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Engineer on May 14, 2017, 06:33:26 PM
No problem. :-)

Yep. It's up for Kindle now.

Engineer

Engineer

Cool!

I'll be getting my copy in the mail next week. Although after seeing the movie I'm a lot less excited about it now...  :-/

Russ840

Russ840

I wont be reading it for a while. I started Stephen King 'IT'.   Man thats a big book. Bloody good though. Then i have to force myself to finish Bug Hunt, which i am not enjoying, as i stopped and moved onto IT. 

Quiet a few books that i am looking forward to this year when you include the Covenant prequel and Artemis, Andy Weir's new novel.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Russ840 on May 21, 2017, 04:49:06 PM
Quiet a few books that i am looking forward to this year when you include the Covenant prequel and Artemis, Andy Weir's new novel.

I need to pre-order Artemis, actually. Thanks for reminding me.

I've got a physical copy pre-ordered too. Hopefully, it shows up for Tuesdays.

Engineer

Engineer

I'm planning to pick up the prequel novel. I'm hoping Alan dean foster has a clever fix for Ridley's mess. :-/

As for the covenant adaptation, I'll probably read it later too. I got my hands on the Alan dean foster alien omnibus book (alien, aliens, alien 3) a while back and I finally started reading that. It's pretty big too, but not as big as "IT" lol. I'm at the end of "alien" now.

Russ840

Russ840

No probs Hick's  ;D. Can't wait to see if Weir can hit a second home run.

Engineer. I really enjoyed Alan Dean Foster's Alien novelisations so far. I have listened to the audiobooks of Alien and Aliens.  I have a kindle copy of 3 to read. But I think that's behind covenant in my list lol.

Engineer

Engineer

I'm enjoying it immensely so far! This is the first Alan dean foster book I've read, and I like his writing style a lot. That's probably the only reason I'll even bother reading the adaptation for covenant. Lol

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Engineer on May 21, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
I'm enjoying it immensely so far! This is the first Alan dean foster book I've read, and I like his writing style a lot.

I read that wonderful book over and over again from 1979 to 1983, when a friend's family got a VHS player and I finally got to see the actual film (though I did have the Warren magazine for visual reference). In a weird way, ADF's novelization IS Alien, to me.

Russ840

Russ840

How does Crispen fair on th Resurrection Novel ?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Somebody else's gonna have to field that one... I haven't read it since 1997!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed