Medicom mafex Big Chap looks amazing!

Started by bobby brown, Aug 24, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Author
Medicom mafex Big Chap looks amazing! (Read 4,833 times)

Still Collating...

So much for the anti hugger mask protection...

Beautiful pics. Like your custom Neomorph tweaks. I'm definitely getting this guy, looks good on his own, but I'm mostly getting him cause of his accessories, lol.

How does the hugger sit on the face of lets say, David or Shaw?

The Old One

The Old One

Good but it's clearly out of proportion with the NECA figures. It's the reason I photographed it with the use of  forced perspective.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 21, 2019, 12:14:51 AM
Spoiler

[close]

:laugh:

Love it!!

Looks good! Worth the cash?

The Old One

The Old One

I think so although it requires gentle handling.
And I chose to finely superglue one of the carapaces permanently, because it barely attached. Otherwise it's superb.

Sabres21768

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 21, 2019, 03:18:54 PM
Good but it's clearly out of proportion with the NECA figures. It's the reason I photographed it with the use of  forced perspective.
Fantastic pics.

Where is that egg from?

The Old One

The Old One

I honestly don't remember.

Xenomrph

I just got my Mafex Alien in the mail and, uh, it's got real problems.

The joints are incredibly loose, and I don't mean "it flops around and can't stand up" loose, I mean "the ball joints pop apart at the slightest provocation" loose. Like, you can pop the ball joints back on, but everything is so loose that I'm afraid to mess with it or pose it because stuff just pops off. I can't get the domes to sit tightly on either of the heads, and all around it feels like I'm handling a knockoff figure.

It's crazy, it feels like I'm handling some kind of knockoff, especially compared to some of my other (awesome) Mafex figures.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, unfortunately after time I experienced that issue, so much so one joint is useless and basically requires replacing, and I can't find anything for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed