Ultimate Multiplayer Trailer Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2010, 06:48:11 PM

Author
Ultimate Multiplayer Trailer Released (Read 9,175 times)

Corporal Hicks

Following on with their recent stream of gameplay trailers, Sega has just released another trailer featuring gameplay from multiplayer games. The trailer includes the different game modes and a Praetorian even appears briefly. Sega have also put up a medium quality download:

Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

kaljo

Omg i can`t wait any longer. My gamer pc is here and i can play avp on full settings no lagg and i SOOO want it to be 19th february. AGHH§§§

John

John

where is the praetorian glimpse in this video? i cant seem to find it

John

John

never mind i found it

Nico

Nico

At the risk of sounding stupid, what exactly is a Praetorian?

I'm excited about this game, but I think the demo could hurt their chances of selling more games.

steelkatana24

steelkatana24

@Nico
a Praetorian is a juvenile Queen.   :)  

godsmacker

Nice! Just my luck that the demo didn't work on the PS3   >:(    
Can't wait to get my hands on this game!   :D  

kewhite

ok where is the praetorian? time estimate please? sorry cant find it.

Rob#2

@Nico
Praetorian Aliens are Royal Guards there main priority is & only protect the Queen they will never leav the Hive.

BlackNinjas

Celtic Pred at about 0:17-0:18, and yes, he looks awesome.

Brian c

wow cant believe the graphics, looks like a real movie. Will the origional predator be in the game? wolf? predator2? they need to change the predator vison to be more blurred like in predator concrete jungle. The vison was perfect, weapons need to be more blurred. Also they need to add the origional predator vision sounds just like predator concrete jungle with 3 visions. Last, they need to change the camera appearance for you to play the species seeing their whole self not just first person.

Coke

Coke

Actually if you freeze fram at 0.28s you se a praetorian alien i think, and at 0.43s you se a runner seen in alien3 :)

cabbageheat

I though thought the game is going to release on the 16th??  It's releasing on a friday instead??

ak47blastin082

19th is the uk release i believe

HUNTER13

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed