the anticipation is killing me

Started by mn2movies, May 06, 2017, 08:59:43 PM

Author
the anticipation is killing me (Read 925 times)

mn2movies

mn2movies

;D,  i get like this every time a new alien or star wars film comes out,  been like this since i was a kid,  i am wondering how many others feel same way.

dkwookie

dkwookie

Me too but this is way worse than for a Star Wars film. We had 4 of those in the last 15 years but only 1 real Alien film. I am paranoid it's going to flop and end the franchise.
I love the Alien films just as much as Star Wars and would love a few years with many films from both series

mn2movies

mn2movies

yes,  i am much more excited about this than i was about star wars,  for me its like being a lil kid the night before christmas

dkwookie

dkwookie

Totally, i keep thinking of when I saw Alien Resurection. I had a broken ankle in a cast but still got myself to the cinema to watch it. I peed in my pepsi cup because I couldn't get back out to the toilet with my crutches, luckily it was nearly empty cinema

oduodu

oduodu

I am excited as helll but refuse to let myself indulge it out of fear of disappointment.

Won't allow that again.

But I am excited.

stroggificated

I must admit that I'm a tad excited since I know there is actually a real Xeno in it. I "only" had to wait exactly 20 years for this since Alien:Resurrection.

Avp doesn't count :P

mn2movies

mn2movies

both avp and avpr are both like novelties as far as im concerned

NickisSmart

Quote from: stroggificated on May 06, 2017, 11:04:34 PM
I must admit that I'm a tad excited since I know there is actually a real Xeno in it. I "only" had to wait exactly 20 years for this since Alien:Resurrection.

Avp doesn't count :P

AvP is 20 years old? Christ, I feel old, now. :(

dkwookie

dkwookie

No Alien Resurection is 20 years old this year. The last canon appearance of the Xeno.
AvP and AvPR should have been shot from a canon

newagescamartist

I only feel like this when an Alien, Predator, or Jurassic Park movie is on its way. Star Wars fans have it easy now with a movie every year.

mn2movies

mn2movies

now the first reviews are showing up on youtube and various websites,   the next 10 days is gonna be excruciating

and i strongly think/ have a prediction,  david will wake shaw at the very end

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed