Started by Bonus Situation, Apr 30, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Author
Who'll see it first? (Read 6,033 times)

Enoch

Enoch

17th of May. :-[ :P

Bonus Situation

Bonus Situation

Wow, didn't realise so many people were seeing it so early. Hope you all enjoy it. Think I'm going to have to go on hiatus for the next two weeks until the 12th!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm seeing it Tuesday night at the press screening in London. Looking forward to it!

Anthony

Anthony

May 18th in Dolby with my Dad's fiancé. She's never seen an Alien film (outside of AVP).

I'm still trying to score advance screening passes though.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 30, 2017, 09:29:31 PM
May 18th in Dolby with my Dad's fiancé. She's never seen an Alien film (outside of AVP).

I'm still trying to score advance screening passes though.
Just you, and you're dad's fiancé? :o

Anthony

Anthony

She likes horror movies. So that's why I'm going with her.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 30, 2017, 07:42:02 PM
I'm seeing it Tuesday night at the press screening in London. Looking forward to it!

Will you be posting an early review? Speaking of which, where will early reviews of the film be posted, here?

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

I'll post my review on the YouTube channel Hybrid Network.

Anthony

Anthony

Can't wait!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 01:03:45 AMWill you be posting an early review?

I was going to, yes. Might not get around to it until the following morning though, apparently Fox is treating everyone to dinner afterwards to convince us to say nice things :P

Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 01:03:45 AMSpeaking of which, where will early reviews of the film be posted, here?

I was going to ask Hicks about starting a dedicated thread so people here can post their reviews.

Rush Hour Rambo

Rush Hour Rambo

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 01, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 01:03:45 AMWill you be posting an early review?

I was going to, yes. Might not get around to it until the following morning though, apparently Fox is treating everyone to dinner afterwards to convince us to say nice things :P

If you don't mind me asking, how are you at this screening? Assuming you are a journalist?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Morse on May 01, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

If you don't mind me asking, how are you at this screening? Assuming you are a journalist?

HuDa is an editor for Xenopedia.

Quote from: NickisSmart on May 01, 2017, 01:03:45 AMSpeaking of which, where will early reviews of the film be posted, here?

I was going to ask Hicks about starting a dedicated thread so people here can post their reviews.

Review embargo doesn't end up Saturday night/Sunday morning for the UK. After that, all the press reviews will go up (including my own if I get it written in time from Thursday). Up until that point, all we'll be allowed to say is a sentence or two. I'll start a thread for the press reviews when they start coming out. We've already got a thread for those earlier one or two sentence impressions (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57129.0) and when the film opens for general release we'll start a fan reviews thread too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Morse on May 01, 2017, 11:09:11 AMIf you don't mind me asking, how are you at this screening? Assuming you are a journalist?

As Hicks says, I'm an admin on Xenopedia. Fox got in touch with me off the back of that.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2017, 12:25:48 PMReview embargo doesn't end up Saturday night/Sunday morning for the UK. After that, all the press reviews will go up (including my own if I get it written in time from Thursday). Up until that point, all we'll be allowed to say is a sentence or two. I'll start a thread for the press reviews when they start coming out. We've already got a thread for those earlier one or two sentence impressions (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57129.0) and when the film opens for general release we'll start a fan reviews thread too.

Ah, thanks. Didn't actually know that, although I'm guessing they would've explained it to me on the day.

I'm away in Dublin over the weekend, if I get anything meaningful written up from Tuesday that I particularly want to share do you think I could I send it to you to post once the embargo's done? Would that be OK?

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 30, 2017, 11:14:56 PM
She likes horror movies. So that's why I'm going with her.
Your dad's fiancé is cool lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 01, 2017, 04:21:37 PM
I'm away in Dublin over the weekend, if I get anything meaningful written up from Tuesday that I particularly want to share do you think I could I send it to you to post once the embargo's done? Would that be OK?

Yeah, that's no problem, HuDa.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed