Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 129,905 times)

OpenMaw

Yes. She shoots at the neomorph, misses, and hits something that causes an explosion.

DorkiDori

Quote from: D88M on Jan 10, 2017, 08:28:21 AM...3 people will die, the backbuster guy for sure

nah, pretty sure he lives... they just patch him up with a little duct tape and a few popsicle sticks then send him on his way ;)

Master

I wonder, is neomorph just escape through ones back, or is he literally  composed of victim's spinal column. From medical and pure horror point of view I'd prefere the second.

juxtapose

juxtapose

. .it's a cool idea, but i think the guys spinal cord is obstucting the neo's exit so he simply rips it out ipon exit. . Sorry daddy!. . And remember their is throat bursters as well and i heard someone say one neo escape's from the chest. .but that's not confirmed. .

Master

Master

Spinal column is the hardest part of human body, generally the worst way for Alien to escape. It doesn't sit well with me as MD.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master on Jan 10, 2017, 05:55:34 PM
I wonder, is neomorph just escape through ones back, or is he literally  composed of victim's spinal column. From medical and pure horror point of view I'd prefere the second.

With how much inspiration Scott and Logan seem to have taken from Gibson, I think we'll be seeing a revisit of Gibson's notion of the Alien DNA being able to assimilate other's DNAs, with it being deliberately designed to be so versatile.

Master

Yeah, the resemblance with 'alien spores' from Gibons script is striking.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Master on Jan 10, 2017, 06:29:49 PM
Spinal column is the hardest part of human body, generally the worst way for Alien to escape. It doesn't sit well with me as MD.

I think that guy is totally spineless.

I mean I think the neomorph incorporates the guy's spine into itself.  You can see that his spinal assembly is literally trying to break free from his body.  But we'll see.

Master

I'd love it to be that way. Very in style of David Cronenberg.

juxtapose

i guess you guys have not read the feedbacks . .  those media people who saw the whole scene. . .the way they discribed it. . Go google. .i wont spoil it for you. .

Master

Use spoiler tag.

OpenMaw

As they described it

Spoiler

His entire spine comes out of his back with the alien "attached" to it, or part of it.
[close]

It does make some sense. Lot's of raw material for a lifeform to make use of.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 25, 2016, 05:21:19 AM
Quote from: Guts on Dec 25, 2016, 05:19:54 AM
Dat Ending part xD

Not a threesome you want to be a part of. :laugh:

The Alien wanted to get in on the action it seems.

whiterabbit

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 12, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
As they described it

Spoiler

His entire spine comes out of his back with the alien "attached" to it, or part of it.
[close]

It does make some sense. Lot's of raw material for a lifeform to make use of.
His spine...
Spoiler
is probably already a part of the alien when it bursts out. Actually from the short trailer spot it almost looks like if the two spikes are prying his back apart from the inside.
[close]

Perfect-Organism

If you were to look at the human spine and ribcage from the back, on their own, the assembly would be rather reminiscent of... a facehugger.  Just a thought..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed