Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,584 times)

D88M

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 05, 2017, 11:28:30 AM
Clearly you can see someone burned alive and dropping to ground!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YQ3DAXxFajs/WGKochJqArI/AAAAAAADjaU/yswk7DO-gksJ2akvIVpAPoNcDtxopMtpQCLcB/s400/giphy.gif

i was wondering, this woman shooting the Neomorph, she dies in the fire right after that, because of the explosion right? i dont know who she is but it doesnt have the same face as the protagonist, seems like the Lambert of this movie maybe?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KillCrites on Jan 07, 2017, 05:58:16 PMDoes it bug anyone else that he says, "How do you mean?" instead of, "What do you mean?".  :P

Depending on the context, either is fine.

LiquidSentry

Quote from: KillCrites on Jan 07, 2017, 05:58:16 PM
Does it bug anyone else that he says, "How do you mean?" instead of, "What do you mean?".  :P

Something I'd imagine a Brit saying, is one of the writers British maybe?

Ingwar

Quote from: LiquidSentry on Jan 09, 2017, 10:45:40 PM
Quote from: KillCrites on Jan 07, 2017, 05:58:16 PM
Does it bug anyone else that he says, "How do you mean?" instead of, "What do you mean?".  :P

Something I'd imagine a Brit saying, is one of the writers British maybe?

Jack Paglen, Michael Green and John Logan are Americans.

Mr. Clemens

Language is a big part of character. As long as they're not saying 'expecially' or 'supposably' or 'would of', I'm good.  :P

SM

:D

DorkiDori

i wonder when well see the green band trailer...

echobbase79

Quote from: DorkiDori on Jan 10, 2017, 12:50:06 AM
i wonder when well see the green band trailer...

I'd say they'll release that when Logan is released in March.

DorkiDori

oh i doubt 20th Century Fox is going to wait THAT long to start promoting the movie! My guess is late Jan, early Feb. the trailer needs to be attached to multiple films in the interim to launch date for proper marketing.

SM

They started promoting it last month.

DorkiDori

red band trailers only have a limited reach due to age restrictions and movie ratings in theaters. its RARE that i ever see a red band trailer in the actual theater. green band trailers are universally marketed without worry of the wrong audience of seeing it... so hence, my original point, trailer needs to be attached to actual films ASAP. not everyone lives on the web like a lot of us seem to. most older folks arent going to spend a ton of time on the interwebs hunting down trailers. theyll catch the preview when its attached to a movie and go "oh, look at that... a new Alien film. i had no idea they were making one!"

SM

Nearly 14 million views in 2 weeks isn't bad for something that's not being promoted yet.

echobbase79

I think Hicks said they'll start doing online promoting to just like with Prometheus. I think that starts within the next month or so.

OpenMaw

Quote from: D88M on Jan 08, 2017, 11:58:30 PM
i was wondering, this woman shooting the Neomorph, she dies in the fire right after that, because of the explosion right? i dont know who she is but it doesnt have the same face as the protagonist, seems like the Lambert of this movie maybe?

Spoiler

Everybody we see in the first scenee of the trailer is dead. The lady that locks the other lady in the room with back-burstee is the same one doing the shooting in that later scene.
[close]

D88M

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 10, 2017, 04:57:59 AM
Quote from: D88M on Jan 08, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

Spoiler

Everybody we see in the first scenee of the trailer is dead. The lady that locks the other lady in the room with back-burstee is the same one doing the shooting in that later scene.
[close]

yes i know it is the same lady, that is why i am asking if she seems to be dead because of shooting the Neomorph and exploding the ship from inside? i am not aaking for spoilers lol, tought it seems that those 3 people will die, the backbuster guy for sure

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed