Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,045 times)

juxtapose

. . Theirs no shaw in the trailor. .i guess thats what's connfusing them. . Mayne just start of the next trailor with a quick clip of her. .but her presense in a covenant trailer might spoil it for us the hardcore fans. .so be it. .they going to have to do something to lure in the prometheus crowd. . Or just a snippet of the engineers. .asuming they even make an apearance in covenant. . I loved the trailer but i would have loved it even more had they added some reference to the engineers. .

Darth Vile

I think Prometheus fans will go and see Alien Covenant regardless (due to it being a sequel of sorts). The trailer will probably bring in those who expected a more Alien vibe to Prometheus.

Ingwar

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 29, 2016, 07:34:56 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 29, 2016, 06:53:20 PM
Maybe they should have called it Prometheus: Alien Rising or something like that?  It would feel wrong to accommodate stupid though..
Alien  prequels are named after the doomed space ship. So the final movie will be called Alien: Derelict. twas a joke.

You mean Alien: Nostromo ;).

Robot6

Loving this trailer! Over and over again!  ;D

DB

I wasn't too excited by the trailer. Maybe it's the scenes they decided to show but I'm getting way too many "Alien remake with some Aliens thrown in" vibes from the trailer.

Hopefully it's just the trailer, and David's goals will make things more interesting and unique.

BishopShouldGo

Yeah. David is by far the most unique and complex character the Alien series has been endowed with to date. I want more, many more, scene stealing moments from him. I want The Fassbender Show.

It's bad enough that it sounds like
Spoiler
we might not be getting that much Engineer action
[close]
. And the dialogue we've read about and heard so far isn't too promising. "How about we don't know what the f**k's out there!" Yikes, I know these are just colonists but maybe don't make the characters colonists in the first place.

Sounds like my favorite sequence might be David's dream with Weyland.

DorkiDori

i have a really great feeling that Covenant will be just as deep as Prometheus was... but will add all of the "Alien" film elements back in that so many people were craving from Prometheus. Personally I dug how they dropped a lot of the traditional "Alien" elements out of Prometheus, but still kept its DNA in there.

May seems like an eternity away even though its been almost 5 years since Prometheus and the promise of sequels lol!

Federick Gonsa

The trailer feels more like Prometheus than Alien. But perhaps that is because they don't want to spoil the monster action.

John Doe

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Dec 30, 2016, 07:14:53 PM
The trailer feels more like Prometheus than Alien. But perhaps that is because they don't want to spoil the monster action.

Yep, i think the same, they hide the Aliens.

Albert78

What do you think, guys, about smoking in that planet?

marine/soldier  is smoking Just before spores attack him....

Ingwar

Quote from: Albert78 on Dec 31, 2016, 01:54:16 PM
What do you think, guys, about smoking in that planet?

marine/soldier  is smoking Just before spores attack him....

Spores infected him because he stepped on it.

BishopShouldGo

By the way, was that a bearded Alexander England next to Demian Bichir in the trailer?

Ingwar

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 31, 2016, 05:24:32 PM
By the way, was that a bearded Alexander England next to Demian Bichir in the trailer?

Likely.

Astronoë

Maybe has been posted on forum already (probably)

Scorpio

Quote from: Astronoë on Jan 02, 2017, 07:50:48 PM
Maybe has been posted on forum already (probably)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_W_3Zakyd8

I like how she's standing on her toes.  It's a perfect scene, I don't know why people complain. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed