Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 130,864 times)

Infected

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2016, 01:40:11 PM
So, Covenant goes to LV-223 and finds the crashed Juggernaut surrounded by a black goo ecosystem of which the aliens are now a part?

Is that what I'm seeing here?
What if paradise is LV-426? what if that juggernaut never made it out and just landed on that beautiful planet,
and after the crash of David and Shaw it slowly became a black goo infested planet and after Covenant it became more rotten and rotten and started to change over the years into a desolate place, i know it isnt Lv-426 but he shouldnt have parked that Juggernaut as the Derelict ship!!! and its parked backwards ffs!!! ;)

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2016, 01:46:37 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2016, 01:40:11 PM
So, Covenant goes to LV-223 and finds the crashed Juggernaut surrounded by a black goo ecosystem of which the aliens are now a part?

Is that what I'm seeing here?

That's supposed to be the Juggernaut that David and Shaw nicks at the end of Prometheus (but not the one that the Prometheus rams though). They fly off to the Engineer homeworld (known as Paradise) and apparently crash-land in the forest.

Good.  I really don't want to revisit LV-223.

Look into my eye

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 25, 2016, 01:26:39 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 25, 2016, 01:23:19 PM
I think this Walter robot is even more evil, he doesnt even smile and looks mean. When the egg opens he just stands there looking.
Its like an estafette run on the olympics one evil robot passes the stick to an even more evil robot.

That's David standing and looking over Crudup's character... ;D
David now looks the same as Walter... I presume he used all of his Hair dye.

I think that is Walter, he seems to be wearing the same outfit in the scene with the torch with Daniels. (except his hood is up)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2016, 01:51:21 PM
Good.  I really don't want to revisit LV-223.

No worries, there's only the one new planet in the film.

It's Paradise.
You'll like it.

No LV-223, guaranteed or your money back.

Local Trouble

What about the skull?  Did they bring back the skull?

Infected

Quote from: Look into my eye on Dec 25, 2016, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Dec 25, 2016, 01:26:39 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 25, 2016, 01:23:19 PM
I think this Walter robot is even more evil, he doesnt even smile and looks mean. When the egg opens he just stands there looking.
Its like an estafette run on the olympics one evil robot passes the stick to an even more evil robot.

That's David standing and looking over Crudup's character... ;D
David now looks the same as Walter... I presume he used all of his Hair dye.

I think that is Walter, he seems to be wearing the same outfit in the scene with the torch with Daniels. (except his hood is up)
I think at this point they didnt encounter David yet.

Look into my eye

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Dec 25, 2016, 01:50:12 PM
Quote from: Look into my eye on Dec 25, 2016, 01:46:47 PM
Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 25, 2016, 12:54:41 PM
I loved it. I'm more disappointed by people automatically writing off the film.

Me too.
I loved it and it was exactly the feel I was expecting from the stills I have seen.
That must be the Juggernaut from Prometheus with Shaw's dog tags hanging up.
The shower scene - From the screen grab that isn't big chap going off the hand design? It looks like the pictures of the hand they were modelling months ago?  ???

I think it is Big Chap, they've just reinvigorated the design. Kinda of like how no one singular design throughout the 4 original films look the same.

I think it may be a Xeno before the mechanoid parts are added somehow. I dunno, I can't believe Scott would not use the orignal design.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2016, 01:55:41 PM
What about the skull?  Did they bring back the skull?

Ah... now that's a bit of a sensitive topic. Lets discuss this in my office.

szkoki

I think there are two scenarios. They meet David straigth up front and he will lure the Covenant team to the derelict. Or David will sneak into the crew and ship as Walter while everyone expect David to be blonde he will be brunette aswell.

Local Trouble

I assumed it was just another David model android, not the original.

KillCrites

KillCrites

OH NO A COUPLE IS IN THE SHOWERRRRRR!!!!!!!1111111111111111 OLDESTD CLICHE IN A HORROR MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
TIHS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE GRARBAGE1!!1!11!!!1
IT HAS SIMILARITIES PROMETHEUS!!!!!!!!111  THAT MOVEI SucKS!!!1!!!11
IM JUDGING THis ENTIRE MOVIE BY A TWO MINUTUE TRAAIILLERR!!!!!!!11

Just wait and watch the movie, people. We have no way of knowing how good or bad this movie is going to be. Prometheus had a fantastic, beautiful trailer but got extremely mixed reviews. This movie can be good. I enjoyed the trailer and I think it did it's job well.

I'm also loving your guys' theories. Keep it up.

Also, who wants to talk about the alien's new hands???

They remind me of a squid.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 25, 2016, 02:00:07 PM
I think there are two scenarios. They meet David straigth up front and he will lure the Covenant team to the derelict. Or David will sneak into the crew and ship as Walter while everyone expect David to be blonde he will be brunette aswell.

Its safe to say this is David (blonde) with long hair as it comes out of his hoody, yes?

I think the egg/facehugger is Davids legacy/work, eventually he will be in the movie, luring the captain into looking into the egg and getting facehugged, giving birth to the xeno on the Covenant, seeing his work that is finally working to creating the perfection weapon as the god he thinks he is, probably killed Shaw with his first experiment.
Then the crew of the Covenant become victim to the xeno terror and all becoming eggs, therfor the engineer in the derelict captured those eggs at some point in the timeline, trying to get them back to their world (Earth) because David made them and we made David, the engineers offcourse gives birth to something horrible, crashes the ship on LV-426 and sends a warning signal.
So if there will ever be another movie after this, it will involve a lot more info on everything as for the goo as for the engineers,
and thus Blomkamp will have to change his story/script.

Murph Morph

I loved the trailer, the environmental shots were as beautiful as the music, I'm certain the casting was better for this film (Fassbender being the exception as he was already fantastic in Prometheus) and like icing on the cake the Xeno appears in all its glory! Couldn't have imagined a better trailer! Wow!!!

Local Trouble

The "backburster" and the Big Chap remind me of the hybrid and the beast from the Gibson 2.0 script of Alien.

echobbase79

Quote from: Nostromo on Dec 25, 2016, 01:35:35 PM
Looks great, listen to those footsteps in the beginning in the corridor..i just hope aliens are not full cgi looking..

Thanks for confirming this. I thought those were foot prints on the floor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed