Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,156 times)

Anon73

Anon73

I legit hope this movie is super successful, breathing new life into the Alien film franchise and relaunching the film series.

Because with every new movie the fandom would become more and more miserable.

Xenorgue

Incredible trailer !!!

It's crazy how people are already beginning to criticize the alien when we saw it only 1s, in the dark, blurred behind a window.  :D

And the quick conclusions on the avpr ... 1 shower scene of 3s and hop everyone concludes that the movie is avpr like. We do not know anything about the context of this scene. Stop already making conflusions.

Walter

Walter

I have some theory's about David and shaw, i think this is exactly the same ship that  David and shaw leave LV-223
Look at this broken trees ?

After 10 years Covenant ship goes exactly to that planet

and exactly that place.

for sure this is

shakermakerman

Quote from: newagescamartist on Dec 25, 2016, 08:39:27 AM
Thanks for the images Hicks. The little neomorph looks adorable. Wonder if he's trainable.
where's the neomorph?

Chris!(($$))!

I believe that will be part of the plot that they're sent in, probably unknowingly, to find David and Shaw.

4th letter from the start, David
vs
4th letter from the end, Walter

Whoever wins, we lose.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I don't know why people are moaning about the trailer music. It's moody, depressing and very sci-fi noir if that is even a thing.

Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 25, 2016, 09:23:31 AM
Thanks for the images Hicks. The little neomorph looks adorable. Wonder if he's trainable.
where's the neomorph?

XenoVC

Quote from: Walter on Dec 25, 2016, 09:21:27 AM
I have some theory's about David and shaw, i think this is exactly the same ship that  David and shaw leave LV-223
Look at this broken trees ?
https://media.giphy.com/media/26FLfln1XFAZLgPVm/source.gif
After 10 years Covenant ship goes exactly to that planet
http://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif.com-f3d77902a0.gif
and exactly that place.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtrvtjEWxXiEBI4/source.gif
for sure this is
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRjr8a6pCiZKUVO/source.gif

I wonder if David, or Shaw appear at all chronologically by this point. Going along with the scenic exposition of the Paradise environment, there could be a great surprise with all sorts of teases of something onboard when they enter the Juggernaut.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 25, 2016, 09:23:31 AM
where's the neomorph?

Here he is -

Walter

behind it's David or Walter ?

Bojo

Bojo

Looked abit generic and the acting hardly convinced.
But I guess R.Scott is in a rock and a hard place.

DorkiDori

it almost seems like, to me at least, what were being shown in the trailer is just such a small portion of the movie... like pretty much just the shit hitting the fan within the first 30-45 minutes perhaps? obviously from previous posted stills with the burned remains of the engineers on the stairs, there may be A LOT more that happens.

and im very curious if during the egg scene where the facehugger jumps out, if dear ol Fassy is David or Walter in that shot.

also, theres the whole thing with the lab david has built in the photo that leaked... curious how much of that will play into the film.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Walter on Dec 25, 2016, 09:29:27 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Jziq593CXivvXUc/source.gif

behind it's David or Walter ?

It's David. David seems to be wearing a jumpsuit with the Prometheus logo on it.

Right, time to go get a cup of tea and then start on a breakdown of this trailer.

Xenoscream

OK interesting stuff. I overall like it.

A few notes / ideas.

1. We get to see the white Alien, it's what Daniels is shooting at, if you freeze the frame you can clearly see the little white Alien almost exactly like the Prometheus concept art. It looks to be about 3 feet tall.
2. Not really sold on the whole airborne spores - seems a lot less scary than getting raped by a facehugger.
3. I think the shower scene may actually be 2 people trying to be decontaminated, if you look at the scene the shower seems to be firing from all angles - this would make it a lot less cheesy. i.e. shit we are infected get naked and washed off, and f**k it lets make out because we are probably going to die.
4. Alien's hands are BIG
5. Good to see the facehugger - great spot of David lurking in the background.

All in all I agree the trailer is not the best, but this is an ALIEN movie and that makes me very happy.

souNdwAve89

Do we happen to know the time gap between Prometheus and Covenant?

whiterabbit

It's supposed to be around 10 years right? Or was that how old Ripley is when we see her inside the Covenant. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed