Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 131,648 times)

DorkiDori

i get a sneaky feeling judging from the xenos hand shown in the trailer that it will look quite different than what were use to... the hand looks very gangly and long, almost like the queens hands.

Kimo

Personally I did like this trailer mainly because of the egg/alien being revealed.. but I have to admit that it felt like the trailers only purpose was to force the R rating down our throats. Rather then give us something more cryptic to sink our teeth in to.

Corporal Hicks

echobbase79

echobbase79

I thought the idea of a shower scene would've been cool, but after seeing it not so much. I didn't hate it, but it feels like something out of those Corman B movies like Forbidden World or Galaxy of Terror.

frenchfries

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 08:18:47 AM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=357

Tons of screen captures for you all.
thank you! now this is what iv been waiting for.

Stolen

Visually, it looks incredible. New Zealand is beautiful, the dark image is beautiful.

It's a shame that we have no info on the story, I hope it's not just a slasher movie.

But yes, it sounds pretty terrifying, and we see not much in the trailer! So can't wait ! f**king can't wait!

shakermakerman

Liked the back burster scene , music was wrong should have used the high pitch trailer music from Alien and Aliens teasers. Not sure about the shower scene just feels like we seen it before.

Stolen

Stolen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 08:18:47 AM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=357

Tons of screen captures for you all.

Thanks Hicks!

Love the dark tone pictorial in this.

Gazz

Jed Kurzel is our new composer and that's a great choice!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 25, 2016, 08:29:35 AM

#2 on my current list of things to do.

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 08:31:49 AM
Quote from: Gazz on Dec 25, 2016, 08:29:35 AM

#2 on my current list of things to do.

You called it.  Christmas Day!

The trailer was great

oduodu

Wasn't there a 2nd trailer?

newagescamartist

Thanks for the images Hicks. The little neomorph looks adorable. Wonder if he's trainable.

Pvt. Himmel

Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak!!  :o

MrSpaceJockey

As someone who wasn't really wanting Alien: Covenant after being burned by Prometheus, I still think part of me, deep down, wanted to be amazed by this trailer.  But it just didn't strike any chord with me.  And I'm a guy who falls into trailer hype pretty easily (all issues with final product aside, Prometheus still has one of my absolute favorite teasers of all time, and a pretty good second trailer that I have a very fond memory of, watching it premiere live with you guys)

Obviously there's tremendous potential for this to be good if not great, but so far I'm not really feeling it.   :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed