Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 28, 2022, 01:35:15 AM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 27, 2022, 09:51:44 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 26, 2022, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2022, 06:05:08 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 25, 2022, 03:38:06 AM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 24, 2022, 03:23:46 AM
That was a much better episode of Boba.
Spoiler
Nice to see Slave 1 ... er Firespray get some glorious screen time. The Sarlaac scene was great. Also good to see Boba be a bit more ruthless when he takes revenge on the Nikto Bikes.
[close]

I wonder if the music at the end..
Spoiler
is a hint of a Din Djarin cameo or other Mandalorians.
[close]

Spoiler
Nailed on Mando cameo incoming
[close]

Just saw the episode  :o

Spoiler
Plenty of love for 'The Phantom Menace' 8)
[close]

Indeed  ;D

The new location is called
Spoiler
the 'Glavis':

The space ring reminded me a bit of the citadel of Telos from Kotor ll :laugh:

[close]

Good shout that!!

Immortan Jonesy

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

I enjoy the show but it's kinda sad when the best episode of the series so far, doesn't necessarily involve Fett...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, the last episode stole the show. But since we're talking about a Boba Fett series, I don't know if that's good at all.  :-\

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Feels "The Hobbit'ed" somehow, thin like butter scraped over too much bread.

Highland

Highland

It's because Mando is more more like Boba Fett than Boba Fett.

They couldn't run two shows back to back with literally the same character in a different suit, so they've turned Fett in to something else. It doesn't really work for me, although I did really dig the Sand People episodes.

The last episode kind of stinks of an extra Mando Episode they had no where to put, so they tagged it on Fett.

Likely the Obi-Wan show is going to end up in a similar predicament.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I have more faith in Deborah Chow than Robert Rodriguez.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Correct.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Highland on Jan 30, 2022, 01:17:27 AM
It's because Mando is more more like Boba Fett than Boba Fett.

They couldn't run two shows back to back with literally the same character in a different suit, so they've turned Fett in to something else. It doesn't really work for me, although I did really dig the Sand People episodes.

The last episode kind of stinks of an extra Mando Episode they had no where to put, so they tagged it on Fett.

Likely the Obi-Wan show is going to end up in a similar predicament.
naw it makes sense that fett is different now and it was always Mando 2.5 they promoted it as such at the very beginning. kenobi will be different if the leaks are true 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You defend everything Star Wars lol

Kradan

Kradan

Is there any particular reason show's called "Book of Boba Fett" ? Is there a literall book in it ?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

None that we know of man

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

The most important part about Book of Boba Fett is how he got out of the Sarlaac. How he got out, what he'd been doing for the last couple of years before Din showed up, and how he met Fennec. The thing of it is, it's not really getting Boba to where Lucasfilm needs him. Boba is likely going to be involved in Mando season 3 and you need him to be in a very specific spot. Morrison is also much older than he was in AOTC and has openly stated this is the kind of project he'd had to have been doing 10 years earlier.

So Lucasfilm has to do two things at once because you can't guarantee you'll have Morrison around to film years upon years of material. It's the sequel heroes all over again just with the benefit of hindsight. Get him now before something happens to him. So BOBF is pretty much Lucasfilm trying to get it out there and avoid there lead dropping dead all over again.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 30, 2022, 08:06:18 PM
You defend everything Star Wars lol
well my picture is a Star Wars character so yeah for the most part I'm not as hard on it

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jan 31, 2022, 01:20:55 AM
The most important part about Book of Boba Fett is how he got out of the Sarlaac. How he got out, what he'd been doing for the last couple of years before Din showed up, and how he met Fennec. The thing of it is, it's not really getting Boba to where Lucasfilm needs him. Boba is likely going to be involved in Mando season 3 and you need him to be in a very specific spot. Morrison is also much older than he was in AOTC and has openly stated this is the kind of project he'd had to have been doing 10 years earlier.

So Lucasfilm has to do two things at once because you can't guarantee you'll have Morrison around to film years upon years of material. It's the sequel heroes all over again just with the benefit of hindsight. Get him now before something happens to him. So BOBF is pretty much Lucasfilm trying to get it out there and avoid there lead dropping dead all over again.

Also they need Morrison for the other clones they want to have in live action like Cody and rex and who Evers left of the bad batch  so strike while the iron is hot so to speak .

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't think the age's an issue personally, it's just everything else..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed