All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,845,052 times)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

I feel sad that this game never saw release. I feel it was kind of fitting seeing this with the Book of Boba Fett out.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SiL on Feb 02, 2022, 09:57:37 PM
Spoiler
I'd be more than happy not to. Mando's story is much, much more interesting.
[close]

Spoiler
Yea but I just mean it seems more fitting for Mando season 3.

Episode 6 was mostly the same way too, still a great episode and all, but it just feels sort of out of place in a show about Boba Fett unless they're just intentionally using some of the episodes to set up Mando season 3.

Don't know how they're going to wrap up all the Boba stuff with just one episode left, kinda makes it feel like a second season at the least would be necessary.

I just got mixed feeling at the moment.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 02, 2022, 11:02:05 PM
With deepfakes in all the starring roles?

Why not?

If they're determined to harvest the organs of legacy characters for all they've got.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 03, 2022, 01:15:15 AM
I wonder if
Spoiler
deepfake guy that got hired by LucasFilm worked on this episode.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/07/lucasfilm-hires-deepfake-youtuber-mandalorian-skywalker-vfx-1234653720/
[close]

That was my first thought too.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 02, 2022, 10:44:30 PM
I do not agree, give me an Heir To The Empire Trilogy now.
thats what this is all leading too a Disney canon version of it

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 03, 2022, 03:59:25 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 02, 2022, 11:02:05 PM
With deepfakes in all the starring roles?

Why not?

If they're determined to harvest the organs of legacy characters for all they've got.

Correct.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 02, 2022, 05:02:15 PM
Spoiler
Another great... Mando episode... and only one episode left....

We are going to see Boba Fett in this Boba Fett show? Yes?

[close]
I'm with you on that one.

Spoiler
Save the Mando stuff for Mando season 3 instead of sidelining Boba Fett in his own show. Two episodes in a row where he didn't even speak a word.

Cad Bane out of nowhere was pretty cool though.

Also Mando's new ride is pretty neat, but it seems awfully impractical to use a single-seater starfighter for bounty hunting.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think this was supposed to be season 3 of The Mandalorian, but they decided it would be strange to devote four entire episodes to Boba Fett before refocusing it back on Din Djarin.

Kradan

Kradan

Disney's management of this IP does not cease to amaze me

SiL

SiL

I wasn't planning to watch BoBF because I never understood the love of the character, but boy I'm glad I got bored one day so I didn't miss out on the first two episodes of the new season of a show I actually wanted to watch hidden within.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you like the sand hipsters and their candy-colored scoot speeders?

SiL

SiL

Didn't care either way. The chase seemed pointless and dull but the characters themselves didn't really stand out

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Ugh what-f**king-ever

Just yet another Star Wars related instance of willfully misinterpreting people's criticisms, as a "You don't get it."

I don't care that he's trying to turn over a new leaf, it's just dull in the way that they executed it, for the most part.

Kradan

Kradan

QuoteAnd then there's Luke Skywalker. Obviously, we know Fett's connection to the Jedi Master. Luke attempts to rescue Han Solo from Fett but falls into a trap set by Darth Vader, in which he loses a hand and learns the terrible truth about his parentage.

Um, is it just me or does somebody got their Star Wars wrong ?

QuoteIn fact, you could not write "The Book" on any of these characters — Din Djarin, Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano — without mentioning Boba Fett. THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT is about the lives touched and forever changed by Fett and how those experiences have changed him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed