Teaser Week Thread (Video, images and audio)

Started by ikarop, Feb 24, 2014, 05:34:04 PM

Author
Teaser Week Thread (Video, images and audio) (Read 12,338 times)

Aspie

Aspie

ooooooooo I like

Predatorium

Predatorium

Must say that the alien looked very real with all the slime. Vent shaft with lights? Maybe it was too scary without. No flamethrower :(

Seegson

Seegson

The slime looks a-w-e-s-o-m-e

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Predatorium on Feb 24, 2014, 05:55:16 PM
Must say that the alien looked very real with all the slime. Vent shaft with lights? Maybe it was too scary without. No flamethrower :(

Don't think those are lights in the vent shaft, though that's what I thought at first. I think it's the just the flashlight brightly hitting the edges of the vent.

Good teaser. Guess the next trailer is going to be a feature about how they put together the Alien.

Snark

Snark

Well, that looks creepy. I can't wait!!

Nightlord

Nightlord

The alien looks nice and the slime is just wow.

aliens13

aliens13

How I do to see the video?

Already found it in YouTube  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpmcDDBCspg&feature=youtu.be

Snark

Snark

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 25, 2014, 05:56:24 PM

https://twitter.com/AlienIsolation/status/438371469064953856/photo/1

Those two big posters look like advertisements that might be in the habitation area of Sevastopol.

The one with the people looking out a window at a gas giant says "Remember your day with a limited edition p... of ..... (not sure of those two words. Maybe photo of NIDA or plate of NIDA?)

The gift one says "We don't forget the little details ..." (Possibly for the mail service on the station?)

These posters kind of give me the feeling of BioShock with all the advertisements around Rapture and Columbia.

Aceburster

Looks nice. I Dont trust it for the game, but as an Alien fan it makes me happy to see what im seeing. I wonder if there is a cat in that box.

Vrastal

So is a video or making the alien supposed to be released in the next week or something?

szkoki

lovely, it was in the gameplay too:)

Snark

Nice! Very close to the original music but just a little different to change it up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed