Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 16, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

Author
Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films (Read 38,504 times)

Corporal Hicks

Huggs

I don't know. But I hope it gets a Blu-ray release, and they get to direct at least one episode of an official Alien series someday.

P-Rock

I thought these shorts would be included with the 40th anniversary release of Alien, but I guess not? What I've read is that it's the same blu-ray that was in the Anthology release, so I didn't buy it.

Corporal Hicks

They were included as download codes iirc? They've not had a physical release yet.

Xiggz456

Yes the download has them under "extras" on the 40th anniversary 4K release. And they're definitely better picture quality than YouTube as you're not streaming them.

The Old One

The Old One

I believe this film ultimately represents: The Alien/Xenomorph XX121

Huggs

(Sighs) I wish there were more of these coming.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 05, 2020, 01:09:50 AM
(Sighs) I wish there were more of these coming.

You do have
Spoiler
Burning Bridges.
[close]

:P

The Old One

The Old One

By far the most popular of the films, very simple, very cliche, but very good regardless, really I'd happily see an Alien film Directed by the Spear Sisters, for me it's second place

ATM

Hey guys, First post from a long, long time lurker. Love the site! This and Specimen is what the Alien world has been lacking for years. Good characters, simple scenario and l love the camera work on the old monitors. I kept telling my kids that the Alien franchise was dead(not that they care) after Disney acquired the series. After Isolation, these films and Disney announcing they have some projects has restored some hope.

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! And very well deserved!

SM

Nice!

HuDaFuK

Well done!

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed