An Evening With Reiko Aylesworth

Started by COEXERJ145, Feb 07, 2007, 06:38:48 PM

Author
An Evening With Reiko Aylesworth (Read 15,970 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks for posting the report COEXERJ145. Was very interesting.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The thing is, Anderson tried to do it with a semi-descent actor. Anyone who's seen 24 knows that Reiko can act pretty well, and very well as tough chick.

Darkness

Darkness

Semi-Decent? I thought Sanaa Lathan was terrible.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Reiko owns Sanaa when it comes to acting. 24 is so successful not only for it's amazing plots, but because of the incredible acting and interaction between all the characters. Reiko was amazing on that show, and I was so excited to see her land a role for this movie. I know she won't disappoint.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I like the weapons she is using in the film, the rain and cold look to it all is great. Everything looks like it's coming along real nice.

COEXERJ145

COEXERJ145

Everyone, you can diss the movie but please don't engage in Reiko bashing.  I didn't provide this info so people could bash her.  I'm glad to see most people have been kind.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

What is it with the Ripley clones, why cant they create a new lead role, something original    ???  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Because females are prominent for the Aliens franchise. We've got Ripley, even Newt and Call. They tend to be important characters.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

what ever happend to male roles, they died with predator 2

frankaster

frankaster

SEXY WARRIOR GIRLS!!  I´M COMPLETE NOW,..     ;D  

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

I sincerely hope this isn't another Ripley clone...  Anyways, 24 is AWESOME.  Hopefully this character is done right.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah, I hope she's done real good on scene   :)  

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

well they use female characters all the time just because they are more interesting to watch when scared because a guy will try and act tough despite his fear

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Come on you know when you have an attractive female lead in a mans action/sci-fi environment, you're gonna pull for the female.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah! Have guys seen sum of these pictures yet?! WOOOW  http://www.tccandler.com/talent_file_reiko_aylesworth.htm  click and scroll down   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed