New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 23,685 times)

Corporal Hicks

A new image of the Predator fighting the Predalien has surfaced. This photo is taken from a german movie magazine.

20070914_01

It looks to be from the scene in which a previously released still takes place. You can see the entire image here. Doesn’t look like there is much difference between this and the AvP Predators unfortunately. The skin seems a bit yellower but the the face still looks as rubbery. Big thanks to German Predator for scanning this in.

ddave

ddave

looks very cool to me...amazing   ;)  

crypto84

Great pic! I hope that Fox doesn't make the mistake of over promoting the film.

csutkakoma

OMG!!! Wolf Face is damn GOOD!! Oh man!!! I love it! And Chet is looks great too. Anyway this image is similar to the Aliens vs Predator game's picture! AMAZING!

gameoverman

Notice the two top teeth?  Not the full set of teeth like the avp predators.  I don't know, looks good to me.

Xerxész

And noticed, that the upper-right mandible (tusk) is missing? And noticed, that he right edge of his head is melted?    :)  

slipknotpredator

hmmm...nice

csutkakoma

Xerxsz

Dude

Dude

but if thats wolf... he dies?    :'(  

Xerxész

Csutka, okay...you're correct.    :)   That's his forehead. So, the right edge of his forehead is melted.    ;D   The rest of his face is hidden but I guess all of his face's right side is melted...as Colin said.

DjJohnny

DjJohnny

Cant wait to see!

chestbuster88

chestbuster88

It's a damn good picture!!Unfortunately i think we'll never see a predator's face like the first movie's one...that one was perfect...

csutkakoma

Right Xerx

The Ultimate Predator

Not sure about Wolf's face. I'll wait and see.

Norwegian_Plague

Looks like Stan Winston is the only one who can make a good looking Predator face.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed