Strause Brothers Global Q&A

Started by Darkness, Dec 06, 2007, 06:12:52 PM

Author
Strause Brothers Global Q&A (Read 11,340 times)

Darkness

Darkness

You may remember a while ago, IGN were doing that Global Q&A thing with the Strause Brothers where you could submit your own questions. Well, they’ve finally put the video up now.

I’ve seen it through now. There’s no new info in it. Some of the questions chosen were kinda pointless too. Thanks to ace3g for the news.

Fixit88

Fixit88

Interesting Q&A...thanks

Chet

Chet

It was descent. But it was all about mostly on what we know about the film and with the pointless questions is what makes this average. But it's good to see them and hear the Strause Brothers in a good view.

venomp2

venomp2

Pretty good concept on prefering ridged heads then the smooths.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Thanks.   ;)  

The Dude

The Dude

Nice shirt    8)  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

not a bad little video.  Im glad they diddnt mention the whole Pred DNA/Predalien reproduction thing.

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

the video took so long to load up!! i really don't like ign.com anyways   >:(     >:(     :(  

dimelives

dimelives

lol they're such dorks, I love it.    :)  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

they mention a secret ending...sounds intrestin

darcevil

darcevil

Ridged heads as camouflage? Bs.   :P  

dvader27

dvader27

i guess we will all will have to see the movie to get the full experience on how they did it  me i can't wait i'm counting down the days   ;D  

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Good interview, cool guys.

comandante

comandante

No, they're totally right about the ridged heads.  Think about when the alien takes out Dietrich in Aliens - you can't see it above her because its head blends in.  With a smooth head, it'd stand out against the hive. And the smooth heads let the alien blend into the ductwork on the Nostromo's shuttle, or into the plumbing on LV-426.  Whether it makes biological sense, it is still how the looks were used in the movies.

Vemados

Vemados

Yeah camo makes sense

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed