Aliens: Colonial Marines in Game Informer

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 05:44:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Game Informer (Read 13,551 times)

Darkness

This is some big news. The magazine Game Informer will have a first look at the new Aliens: Colonial Marines game by Gearbox in March’s issue. The name should sound familiar. A similar game with the same name was being made by EA / Fox Interactive back in 2001 for PS2 but was ultimately cancelled. Check out Game Informer’s cover where the new Aliens game is featured:

Not sure what day the magazine comes out but someone will surely scan it in. It will have the first pictures of the game in action. Aliens: Colonial Marines will be released for consoles and PC in 2009. Thanks to sturmgewehr, Cellien and AvP2Daily.de for the news.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The gameinformer cover looks awesome and the game sounds awesome    :)  .

Cellien

Cellien

I cannot wait for this game.  I bet it's more enjoyable than the last 2 decades of Alien movies.  :P

Riptr

Riptr

I can only hope this is good, since Gearbox made Brothers in Arms - I have high hopes.

JK

JK

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Wow, and just when I was thinking it was never gonna happen.

That Yellow Alien

Good think I got a subscription to GameInformer.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Gameinformer always has great articles, I'll definitely pick this one up.

tw3

tw3

woah this is awsome thank goodness I have a subscription

Krycek

Krycek

Hopefully this will make people remember the glory that is involved with the Alien franchise. Nowadays they are nothing more than slimly Predator whipping boys.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Fanf**kingtastic, its 8 yrs late but hell its damn nearly here and surely beats the release of duke nukem forever.

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

AWESAAAAAAAWWWWWMMMM!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Good think i have a subscription for Gameinformer. I hope that picture will the cover for the boxart for the game as well.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

This is cool.   8)  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

*Good thing* Sorry about the typo lol    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed