Sneak Peak of Predators Score

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2010, 08:32:03 PM

Author
Sneak Peak of Predators Score (Read 12,805 times)

AmandaT800

AmandaT800

Im so happy cant wait for this to come out already & so getting this score but u know not to piss anyone u know someone out there is going to have it on net to download but i rather buy the real thing but then again i would still download it lol.

ViolentTMAC

ViolentTMAC

Sounds awesome! Debney's score for Iron Man 2 rocked, so i have faith that his score for predators will kick a** also!

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

IM 2 had a score ?

not that i can remember.

Joe117

Joe117

It was good. This movie looks a lot better than we all thought.

ViolentTMAC

Warghost

Warghost

Awesome. Has it's own unique flavor blended perfectly with the old cues. It is a "sequel" to Predator, so why would it sound nothing like the original? Stop complaining. This is perfect!

Death_OR_Glory

Anyone who has something negative to say about this just doesnt get it and more so then likely knows nothing about music. All you Negative Nancys out there who swim around on this site... go do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself. You know deep down you want to. (we want you to too.) :-*

Erik

Erik

Sounds like Jaws score and Predator mixed a bit, pretty narly!

moonchild

moonchild

WOW! That must be Skywalker Ranch. Listen to that intense       orchestra through those very Live B&W speakers. They are 800Ds at $11.500.00 a pop and there are Five of them. I can't wait to get the soundtrack.

Stuntman

Stuntman

sounds good but they shouldve brought alan silvestri back in...i can only hope they will reuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_Loao00UE  

This track reeled me so deep into the movie...lol made me think..."predators are REAL!!!!"

The Dude

The Dude

Hey all, like the sound so far; a mix of old and new. Besides that im still keeping my expectations in check for this movie because of all the previous letdowns. But when Adrien Brody says he saw it and that its "f**king epic" it gets harder and harder to stay level headed and not get excited like a little schoolgirl.

ovechkinfan84

So a month away are we going to get a real trailer aside from the one we've had?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed