Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :)

Started by Nostromo, Aug 24, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

Author
Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :) (Read 29,326 times)

Kimarhi

Two Kentucky players did work today for the Steelers. 

Rankles75

Just an endless cycle of misery and suffering being a Jets fan...

Rankles75

Quote from: Rankles75 on Sep 28, 2020, 08:26:51 AM
Just an endless cycle of misery and suffering being a Jets fan...

And they somehow always find a way to make it worse.

Prince Vegeta

Enjoying watching Tom Brady play for my Buccaneers !

Rankles75

Quote from: Prince Vegeta on Nov 04, 2020, 01:50:11 AM
Enjoying watching Tom Brady play for my Buccaneers !

Definitely not their best performance on MNF, but they got the win and look one of the likelier contenders in the NFC. Meanwhile, we still haven't won a game and aren't likely to...

Prince Vegeta

They looked bad last night. I'm guessing they were looking past them and looking forward to the game with the Saints on Sunday

The Jets need a new HC and a miracle. Adam Gase is the worst Head Coach i have ever seen

Gr33n M4n

Steelers are 7-0 and could go 13-3

Gr33n M4n

New Orleans is just butchering Tampa Bay.

Rankles75

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 09, 2020, 03:41:53 AM
New Orleans is just butchering Tampa Bay.

Yeah, don't think anyone expected it to be anywhere near that one sided (I had the Bucs to win :o). Pittsburgh barely scraping past Dallas was a shock too.

Gr33n M4n

I kinda expected that though. Most of our wins are pretty close and rarely blow outs. What's frustrating is how Pittsburgh plays down to competition.

Gr33n M4n

Steelers 7-0 but 6th in ESPN. The hate is real  ;D

Rankles75

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 13, 2020, 03:24:21 AM
Steelers 7-0 but 6th in ESPN. The hate is real  ;D

Yeah, that makes no sense. Yes, they were bad against Dallas (still won), but they beat Tennessee and Baltimore on the road before that...

Gr33n M4n

Stephen A. says that he doesn't want to see the Steelers go undefeated this season. Stephen A: "I'm a die hard Steelers fan!"

lol gtfo

Rankles75

Quote from: Phobos on Nov 22, 2020, 09:32:00 PM
Stephen A. says that he doesn't want to see the Steelers go undefeated this season. Stephen A: "I'm a die hard Steelers fan!"

lol gtfo

Stephen A. is a complete moron who's just there for shock value, same as Skip Bayless. Have to say the Steelers have a great chance to go unbeaten if they get past Baltimore on TNF, which I expect them to. Bills and Colts are the only other teams who might stop them. Sucks to see Joe Burrow go down for the rest of the season (and probably beyond), though perhaps not massively surprising considering how bad the Bengals' OL has been.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Colin Cowherd is another one I cant stand. He flip flops like a fish out of water. And it does suck for Burrow because he has talent. I knew when Cincinnati drafted him that their o-line was going to fail him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed