The Confession Thread

Started by TheSailingRabbit, Jan 17, 2019, 09:43:10 PM

Author
The Confession Thread (Read 21,350 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 13, 2020, 08:01:11 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2020, 08:48:29 AM
It's not supposed to be a chore!

Well, it's definetly something I would prefer to do instead .

It's better than cleaning toilets, I think!   ;D

Kradan

Kradan

silent nod

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

I used a goodly portion of my Stimulus Check to buy all four of the Predator DH Press novels  :D

Forever Midnight, Flesh and Blood, Turnabout and South China Sea! Here I come!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good lord! I bet 4/5s of that was on South China Sea alone!

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Turnabout and South China Sea were both stupid expensive but I'm so excited to finally read them!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do not envy you! Was so glad I got those when they came out! Some of my favourite Predator novels too!

j0nesy

j0nesy

confession: i wish i was more social, even if i'm content with only hanging out with my girlfriend, work buddies and online groups (avpgalaxy)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I call myself a horror fan but I haven't seen The Exorcist.. I'm looking to fix that soon by watching it as well as The Exorcist 3 (I've been told to skip the second one all together)

Kradan

Kradan

I haven't seen it either and don't plan in foreseeable future

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 28, 2020, 05:01:05 PM
I call myself a horror fan but I haven't seen The Exorcist.. I'm looking to fix that soon by watching it as well as The Exorcist 3 (I've been told to skip the second one all together)

Some would argue III aka Legion is better than the original. Both were witten by William Peter Blatty though. The second film though... oofa! Stay away from that money grab!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I love to upset people. I am nothing but an amateurish and not very elegant sperm next to my idol though:

Spoiler
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 02, 2020, 05:25:37 PM
I love to upset people.

That upsets me. Good job

Immortan Jonesy

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

If I experience a sudden ache or pain, or injure myself in a way minor enough that I don't just swear out loud, I internally make one of the "injury" voice FX from the AvP2 marine.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 03, 2020, 07:58:56 PM
If I experience a sudden ache or pain, or injure myself in a way minor enough that I don't just swear out loud, I internally make one of the "injury" voice FX from the AvP2 marine.

Its like I can hear the sound just by reading your post.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed