More Predators Story Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 05, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

Author
More Predators Story Details (Read 15,828 times)

mobz

mobz

dosnt look to good :    ???  

Blaine

Blaine

Since only CGI is being used for the predators in these early scenes, there is still the possibility that they haven't signed on any actors to play the actual predators yet; meaning Ian Whyte may still be a possibility.

Spoon

Spoon

Maybe they are taking the same route at the first predator and filming the rest later when the predator suit is finished.  Right now they are using a scary lizard with one eye. LOL

dallas121

dallas121

No suprise so far... Glad to ear that everything is as scheduled... Many hope on it!

Elorrra

Elorrra

_HAHAHAAAA!!!!:D I SO TOLD IT!!! They are going to copy Arnie's shit!!! Making traps and bows to fight and win at the end! But this time instead of Gerillas they fight with "dogs"!!! I can't wait to go and laugh that I was right!!!    :D     ;D  

Rob

Rob

Elorrra: What if your Rong.

Rob

Rob

I mean Wrong   :D  

BiggyMac

BiggyMac

so the predator wasnt even in the shoot in hawii..does that mean he is goina be edited in there,if tso thats f**kin stupid.and why the f**k are there dogs and how they get to predators planet..im not to sure of this movie so far

NikTh

NikTh

Hmmm interesting, although cg preds?? If so I hope they do a better job than the cg (cloaked) Wolf in AVPR...  Damn... it's gonna take a long time still to see the damn thing!!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Guys i just want to say that we here in oz got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and holy f**king shit.  Just those 3 words describe it.  Thank god i live in this beautiful beautiful country.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

So as a consequence of said country, i look forward to raving about how damned good AvP is when it hits our shores first haha    >:D     :P  

Tundro

Tundro

First, thanks to stealth bunny, who seems to be the only person here who read my post, but on to business.  People still seem to hate the idea of the Predators using other animals in the hunt.  Lets think for a minute about how a hunt in any form works.  It's basically a game right?  It's a sport, so I'm guessing the Predators are using the "dogs" to screw with the prey, to cause confusion and in fighting, making the hunt all the more interesting and sadistic.  Just a thought.

Psychodelli

Psychodelli

i honestly dont know why people are freaking out. we have NO f**kING CLUE what Rodriguez is gonna do.  Ok so yea he dogs and falcons may be much but are they gonna be in the whole movie? probably not. chill out and wait for more news. i think this can go either way, maybe like predator 2. people either liked it or hated it, come on, its been like 3 months. I think we can all agree it CAN'T be worst than AVP-R.

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

this movie sounds like the ultimate insult to the predator franchise as if we didnt have enough garbage like AVP & AVP:R.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed