check this out! its a Virtual reality/PC hybrid AVP game coming out this march!

Started by piff, Feb 11, 2021, 08:25:14 PM

Author
check this out! its a Virtual reality/PC hybrid AVP game coming out this march! (Read 1,473 times)

piff

some co-op game play 1 marine vs 1 alien. the map is CO-OP  remake of SUK_STRONGHOLD and can hold 16 players, you play as alien, marine or predator on a PC or gamepad, with the option of playing the marine in Virtual Reality

here is some of the features for the PC players

thoughts, comments, suggestions?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: piff on Feb 11, 2021, 08:25:14 PM
suggestions?

You don't need multiple threads for your project. It looks fine, but it's starting to feel like spam.

piff

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2021, 08:36:03 PM
Quote from: piff on Feb 11, 2021, 08:25:14 PM
suggestions?

You don't need multiple threads for your project. It looks fine, but it's starting to feel like spam.

well I am looking for feedback, I posted it in the avp2 forums because the gameplay will be kind of the same, and I posted it here, because the avp2 is so old, its been disowned by its creators and turned into abandon ware.  I doubt anyone really even checks that forum for a new virtual reality game

thats one of the reasons avp2 it cant be sold on steam...such a shame, I still think it was the best aliens game ever made.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed