Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 273,210 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't read yesterday's issue yet but just caught this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Engineer_LV426/status/1458793522652348416

I am so incredibly sick of this.

Kradan

At least he didn't forget to draw secondary jaw

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 11, 2021, 03:12:42 PM
At least he didn't forget to draw secondary jaw

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 11, 2021, 03:10:34 PM
Haven't read yesterday's issue yet but just caught this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Engineer_LV426/status/1458793522652348416

I am so incredibly sick of this.

What you except it larroca the artist that trace action figure toys and throws a filter over them  and calls it art

Alright i gotta ask a question regarding marvel predator comic.Does anybody know what's up with it I had a conversation with somebody on the team and from the sound of it he didn't even know what was up with it.To tell you the truth u wound be surprised if they said it wasn't coming out at all the alien comic trailer was released six months before it's release date so I would expected the same for predator

Voodoo Magic

If everything we have learned holds true, all I can say is, next year is generally shaping up to be a very fun year. :)

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 11, 2021, 05:36:53 PM
If everything we have learned holds true, all I can say is, next year is generally shaping up to be a very fun year. :)
But how soon into next year I thought it would be early next year so I would thought there will be a trailer coming out soon

Local Trouble

We're getting a new character with Larroca's face?

Engineer

Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Nov 11, 2021, 06:35:30 PM
But how soon into next year I thought it would be early next year so I would thought there will be a trailer coming out soon
I'm assuming this is all related to the Hulu series? I think 2022 is when they start filming... it'll be a while before any trailers are shown. Lot of work to do first with filming, editing, scoring, visual effects etc. before a trailer will be ready...

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 11, 2021, 06:36:22 PM

Nope, the Predator comic is Larroca free.

Engineer

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 11, 2021, 08:21:08 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 11, 2021, 06:36:22 PM

Nope, the Predator comic is Larroca free.

Can't tell you how happy I am about this...

Local Trouble

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 11, 2021, 06:38:17 PM
I'm assuming this is all related to the Hulu series? I think 2022 is when they start filming... it'll be a while before any trailers are shown. Lot of work to do first with filming, editing, scoring, visual effects etc. before a trailer will be ready...

Maybe they'll cast Larroca in a major role.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 11, 2021, 08:21:08 PMNope, the Predator comic is Larroca free.

They get Land instead?

Kradan

After Predator is unmasked it turns out he has Land's face

Engineer

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 11, 2021, 08:27:33 PM
Quote from: Engineer on Nov 11, 2021, 06:38:17 PM

Maybe they'll cast Larroca in a major role.

Lmfao

TilotnyWorshiper28

issue 8 was good  art was bad as always

like the touches on the spinners religion (the song when they die/mouring the dead , what the church is called etc )
ending of the issue was kinda predictable

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed