Female Predators in comics

Started by frostedone, Jun 30, 2010, 09:47:32 PM

Author
Female Predators in comics (Read 73,181 times)

frostedone

frostedone

In the movies we have never seen a female Predator, but I seem to recall that one of the comics (or was it novels?) said that their culture was matriarchal.

Were there any female Predators in the comics? If so what issues? It would be cool to see.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Prey talked about females and mating.

I think there was a female Predator in Deadliest of the Species?

The PredBen

The PredBen

In Prey they mention Females as bigger and that they run society. It also talks about sex and that females have similar sexual organs ( Breasts and a Vagina) to humans.

In Deadliest of Species we meet a female Predator who looks like a male ( no breasts) and isn't any larger so the two are giving different descriptions showing why EU material is a FAIL.

Puks

Puks

*Is trying to think of a reason why non-mammals would have breasts..*

*..and ultimately fails.*

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

*Is trying to think of a reason why Predators are necessarily non-mammals...*

*..and ultimately fails.*

Puks

Puks

2to1

2to1

Deadliest of the Species is the only one I've known that had a female Predator and she didn't look different.

The other ones I've seen were models made by designers. It would be cool to see some in the comics and hopefully in future movie. Are there any women who are 6 ft 5 or 7 ft tall?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The main Predator in the very strange Darkness & Witchblade Vs. Aliens & Predator comic was female.

Mr. Self Destruct

Sexy. :)

HMRUBICON

HMRUBICON

No female Predators please!  >:(     

If they have to, it would be kind of funny if the female Predators stayed home and cooked and raise the Predspring. :D

Sylizar

Sylizar

I always liked Sister Midnight's helmet, despite its ridiculous size.

Spider One

Spider One

their domestic disputes must be awful..

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The only "canon" female Pred I can think of is the one in Deadliest of the Species, and physically she wasn't terribly different from any other Predator. In fact, I don't think females are supposed to be that different other than "they're bigger" (which is really vague and arbitrary) so you could argue the case that just about any of the females in the myriad comics are actually female or something.

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

Now if they looked like this, it would be cool.

predxeno

predxeno

The Predator in the Witchblade/Darkness/Aliens/Predator comic is too skinny.  It's been confirmed in AVP Prey novelization that female Predators are generally larger than their male counterparts like many other Earth animals.  Unless this one was younger or anorexic. ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed