Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 146,953 times)

Darkoo

Noomi Rapace: Elizabeth Shaw is tougher than Salander

According to Swedish newspaper Expressen, Noomi Rapace has been dropping a few tiny hints about her part in Prometheus to Entertainment Weekly.
Rapace says that her role as Elizabeth Shaw will be the most physically demanding ever.

"This role will be tougher than Lisbeth Salander"

Her part as Lisbeth Salander in Stieg Larsson's Millenium series (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire,  The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest) earned her worldwide fame, but she still has a hard time taking in all the fame.

"It's a bit unreal. I'm doing something I would never have dreamed of a year ago"

She adds that Prometheus is ever more demanding than the Millenium series.

"People think Lisbeth Salander was very physical, but there were only a few fighting scenes."

Noomi is now in hard physical training for her part in Prometheus.

"I want to transform my body into something like a cat or a lion. One minute they're resting quietly, and then they can suddenly explode into action. I want to feel like whatever happens I'm prepared"

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/02/noomi-rapace-elizabeth-shaw-is-tougher.html

DoomRulz

Better go super-lean if she wants that kind of agility. We can't all be a Brock Lesnar :P

Alexa Chung

she'll need to be in shape if she's going to ninja-tackle a cat alien

dandan

transform ey? hmmm

Fujimaster

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 08, 2011, 03:39:11 PM
Better go super-lean if she wants that kind of agility. We can't all be a Brock Lesnar :P

BROCK LESNAR - the only man who stands a chance against CHUCK NORRIS

Master

Still Bolo would waste him ;)

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Have people forgotten how Bruce Lee handed Chuck Norris ass to him, along with a fistful of chest hair???? Anyone seen Way of the Dragon/Return of the Dragon?

nendo

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Feb 08, 2011, 11:12:56 PM
Have people forgotten how Bruce Lee handed Chuck Norris ass to him, along with a fistful of chest hair???? Anyone seen Way of the Dragon/Return of the Dragon?

No no. Chuck Norris let Bruce Lee win.

dandan

why are we going completely off topic ?

Vulhala

^Couldn't agree more.

Space Voyager

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 09, 2011, 01:57:20 PM
^Couldn't agree more.
You can't agree with a question.  ;D

you can agree with the tone of a question or the reason for asking it.

Corporal Hicks

People. Topic. Keep on it.

predxeno

Are we still pretty much in the dark on whether there really will be Aliens in Prometheus?

DoomRulz

It's been said there will biomechanical creatures. But they didn't actually say Alien capital A, as far as I know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed