Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2009, 09:02:33 PM

Author
Predators Release Date - July 7, 2010 (Read 14,128 times)

brian

brian

neon you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Predator was the best movie of all time. The first one blows out the second one by miels.

Neon_Knight

What makes you say that?  I tried to view it in the best possible light, I promise you tried, hard as I could.    But watching predator 2 was just, several hundred million times more suspenseful and frightening.  No matter how I look at it, I simply can't see it any other way.   Predator 2 was great, really enjoyable, and it had a great, complex plot.  Predator 1 was, well, dull.  Every time I watch it.  Course it has good moments, it had extremely good moments here and there but in general it just seems like a really cheesy, badly made, boring film, that just sort of stumbled along to the bitter end.

Neon_Knight

I suppose I'm overeacting a bit.    Maybe it's just my Schwarzenegger prejudice.  Predator's a decent film... but I would say it was a film you could only watch once.  Once you know what happens, it's boring to watch again.  Because predator 2 is of a much different style, it's easier to watch more than once.    There ya go.

brian

brian

Ok Neon Knight, I understand you alittle bit. But in my opinion and many others as well, Predator was one of the greatest movie flicks of all time. Alien is also in the same class with Predator.

Xenomorphine

I think you'll find yourself in the minority, if you think that 'Predator 2' was the "genuinely decent" film, while finding its predecessor mediocre.   :)  

BloodyJungle

Oh yay, another rush job! It's Alien 3 all over again. Well I'm not gonna go see this crap then!

Dr.PaulChurch

Dr.PaulChurch

Only a little over a year from now?! I hope that changes, geez, when will Fox be willing to spend the coin needed to make this film great? Let the artists create something epic with a set that isn't their best friend's house...  Predator 2 is an excellent movie and deserves just as much praise as the first. It took the same premise and told it in a new way while adding more to the Predator mythos at the end. The ending to the second movie alone was great, but I love both films equally.  Plus, if it wasn't for that sequel, chances are you wouldn't have the Aliens Versus Predator comics, or it's incredible PC games, because the Alien skull in the trophy case is what inspired the crossover in the first place at Dark Horse comics.  But yeah, Predator 1 was far from crap, can't support ya there Neon. ;) But I do agree with you that Predator 2 is also worthy of more praise than it gets.

Deathbearer

At least Rodriguez isn't directing. Don't get me wrong, I like his movies but I don't think he's got the right mindset to film or write a Predator movie. I think the date will probably change though, I don't see how they could do a good movie in barely a year's time.

BloodyJungle

Dr.PaulChurch - Uh hello? AvP comics came before Predator 2! Duh! Predator 2 is and always will be, crap.

Starkiller

When i first heard they were making a predator film I was excited, when I heard it was going to be remake of the original and starring cena, i was dreading this   :(   but now that ive learnt its more of a 'reboot' (like batman begins) makes me think at least thats better, a sequel would be the best option & would please us fans. As long as this film has a great script, budget, acting (cast), a good budget & decent director/writer behind it, im all up for a restart for the predator franchise    :)   but please FOX dont mess this up! the avp films ruined the franchise! lets hope a breath of fresh air will be able to restore this franchise    ;D     Peace to all the Alien & Predator fans    :-*  

Starkiller

2010 - PREDATOR'S 2012 - AVP WAR (james cameron) 2014 - ALIEN (PREQUEL) / ALIEN 5 (ridley scott)   just an idea    :D  

zengo

zengo

heh   :-X  

Angelita

I think it could be a great new feel and take on the film, IF that is they take the pred in a new direction. I would like to see the pred fight each other have a rogue pred doing whatever the hell he wants, come to Earth and kill everyone. Or have the pred fight new creatures or something else besides people unless he was unleashed. Let him be the monster that he is. If there was a rogue pred killing other species just for a laugh the predators would send something or someone bigger and uglier huh?... I would just rather have a killing movie without stupid dialogue.   :)     :)  

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

i like that idea alot a bunch of kill joy predators  vs the honor code predators vs aliens vs marines but don't kill off the preds at the end this suck let them win for once lol

Secret Hero

Now that's great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed