Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 644,492 times)

Protomorph

Protomorph

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Apr 05, 2021, 06:18:27 PM
Who is a fellow fan of The Thing? I thought it would be fun to create a fan fiction crossover. So I'm currently writing Predator Vs The Thing.
On a remote base on a frozen moon, a group of scientists and a squad of Colonial Marines find themselves under siege from a Predator hunting pack. But is the threat from the hunters or is the real threat hidden among them.
Here is a custom figure I have created of one of the Things in that story - using a Left 4 Dead Smoker figure as the base with added parts from a Trilobite, an eyestalk from a broken McFarlaine Noris Head-Thing (the spider legs had snapped off before the pack was opened), along with spare parts from my Warhammer 40K Tyranids.

The first image is the revelation of a Thing, the second image is when it sprouts tendrils and tongues to attack, third image it sprouts a long neck to attempt an escape, fourth image closeup of the head (on the end of the neck) attempting to latch on to an escape.

These are awesome my friend. I too love John Carpenters The Thing so it's great to see. Top notch!

Master

Master

Hi guys. I'd like to present to you my custom front for NECA P2 Troophy Wall. The whole point in creating such thing was to create a rack for leds, to light up troophy wall and to make whole composition more whole. The front is nearly finished and I'm happy with it. The leds are not yet installed and it's still work in progress. I'll update when it's done. For now enjoy!

P.S. Cheers to VoodooMagic, I'm sure he'll  appreciate it ;)

Still Collating...

Wow, this looks so good! Well done, I always love me a good diorama, you've nailed the style.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

That diorama looks sweet Master, amazing details all round - goes well with the trophy rack diorama piece.
Is that embroidery mesh for the bottom grills? Embroidery mesh works brilliantly for sci-fi modeling projects.

Master

Master

Thanks for good word guys. The mesh is for grinding, sort of heavy duty sandpaper.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Master on Jun 22, 2021, 08:15:21 PM
Hi guys. I'd like to present to you my custom front for NECA P2 Troophy Wall. The whole point in creating such thing was to create a rack for leds, to light up troophy wall and to make whole composition more whole. The front is nearly finished and I'm happy with it. The leds are not yet installed and it's still work in progress. I'll update when it's done. For now enjoy!

P.S. Cheers to VoodooMagic, I'm sure he'll  appreciate it ;)

Master

Master

Dear friends, I hereby finished my front and light up for NECA P2 troophy wall. Enjoy!

Additionally I present my earlier works.
Alley for Batman vs Predator/Dead End short fim:

And jungle set for Predator:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Amazing job! The lighting effect is superb. If I had to use one word to describe this it would be WOW!  8)

Corporal Hicks

That lighting on the trophy case is brilliant.

Reluctant Jeri

That is an amazing display Master!
Boy that reads funny :P Feel like I channeled my inner Igor for a moment.

As has been said really terrific use of LEDs, gives the scene such atmospheric lighting!

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Master after seeing your dioramas...
...permission to squeeeeeeeee!
Love the lighting, the scenery, everything is awesome.

Master Chief

Quote from: Master on Jul 11, 2021, 05:56:12 PM
Dear friends, I hereby finished my front and light up for NECA P2 troophy wall. Enjoy!

And jungle set for Predator:

"Please...please...aaargh!" 💀

Great work, Master!

Master

Master

Thank you! Thank you all for your kind word. I'm flattered and humbled by all of your oppinion!
Thing that occured to me while working on troophy wall project is, that this whole compartment isn't some special place dedicated for City Hunters skulls, and more like random space addapted by young hunter for his own perpous. You know, like some technical compartment or broom closet. There is allot of pipes and technical gizmos there, branded by Predator numbers. I wonder if there are any materials about it?

Scaletta

Scaletta

Hey all)

Here is our Bishop. First it was planned as a custom project, then collaborative project with another brand. With all production delays and COVID adventures it`s finally released by us with factory.

It`s still a very limited edition run, 50% of sets are already reserved. Both Normal and Damaged version come in 1 box for 187.

Please check the link if interesting. I would be glad to see you all in our list https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3075

Please join our FB group or more projects info https://www.facebook.com/groups/115386019000870

Stay safe everyone)

YEYINDE WARRIOR

New predator weapon I designed.

Its use is to capture prey.
How does it work?: There are two metal balls with a metal line connecting them, it's called a TEINE, When it hits a target, the line rappes around the target and the balls connect together trapping the prey, then it electricutes the prey to temporarily paralyse it. There are two settings, mortal voltage and capture voltage, so it can be used to hunt aswell. There are 14 rounds that can be picked  up and reused.
The devise comes out of the wrist computer.
Good idea?  : )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed