Prometheus Blu-Ray Preview Trailer

Started by bobkind3, Sep 27, 2012, 07:04:53 PM

Author
Prometheus Blu-Ray Preview Trailer (Read 21,455 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

That Furious Gods documentary looks like its about 3 hours in length??

emperorjordan

Quote*sigh* it's the same as with Transformers 3 ... all the good stuff wil be sold with the 3D Movie Package. What about the people that don't like 3D or don't have 3D TV's @ home?

I think it's kinda worthless for me to buy the 3D Version "only" for the Bonus Bluray. These normally cost 10-15 € more than the regular version here in Germany.

Anyways, the extras are looking fine to me.

Agreed.  I also hate these constant re-releases.  Alien Legacy, and Alien Quadrilogy, fine.  Alien Anthology, pushing it.  Then you have everything else...  The Prometheus to Alien: The Evolution large outer box looks frustratingly lush...

Don't get me started on the Bond films.  I love them, but they make so much money from careful/slight 'variations on a theme' of a complacent formula.

Zenzucht

It's called a movie business..

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Zenzucht on Sep 27, 2012, 10:15:23 PM
It's called a movie business..
:laugh: it's called milking, and i don't see nadine jensen anywhere

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Nope, If i'm not mistaken even the regular bluray comes with the bonus BLURAY.  Amazon is literally given the 3D disk away on preorder and at discounted further from the regular bluray. I don't understand their motives, but ultimately I'm sure everyone waiting today has probably canceled their order and re-order the collectors edition.  ::)

I preordered mine even though i don't have a 3D TV but my playstation will play it. Maybe one day Ill shell out for a nice LED 3d TV.

Quote from: C91_SJ on Sep 27, 2012, 09:47:08 PM
*sigh* it's the same as with Transformers 3 ... all the good stuff wil be sold with the 3D Movie Package. What about the people that don't like 3D or don't have 3D TV's @ home?

I think it's kinda worthless for me to buy the 3D Version "only" for the Bonus Bluray. These normally cost 10-15 € more than the regular version here in Germany.

Anyways, the extras are looking fine to me.

Zenomorph

Don't know if this has been answered, but the Prometheus - Alien Evolution BluRay has 9 discs
I count:
- Prom 3D
- Prom 2D
- Alien
- Alien 2
- Alien 3
- Alien Res
- Alien: Making of Anthology Bonus Disc
- Alien: Archival Stuff Bonus Disc
- ????

What is the last disc gonna be?
Any ideas...?!?!?!

Probably will buy it anyway, coz I don't have the BluRay of the Alien films yet...but still...curiouser, and curiouser...

LarsVader

Quote from: Zenomorph on Sep 29, 2012, 11:23:01 AM
Don't know if this has been answered, but the Prometheus - Alien Evolution BluRay has 9 discs
I count:
- Prom 3D
- Prom 2D
- Alien
- Alien 2
- Alien 3
- Alien Res
- Alien: Making of Anthology Bonus Disc
- Alien: Archival Stuff Bonus Disc
- ????

What is the last disc gonna be?
Any ideas...?!?!?!

Probably will buy it anyway, coz I don't have the BluRay of the Alien films yet...but still...curiouser, and curiouser...
My logic tells me that it is the Prometheus bonus disc that's missing.

Zenomorph

[/quote]
My logic tells me that it is the Prometheus bonus disc that's missing.
[/quote]

That makes sense, from the look of the leaked menus, it seems to have a whole disc to itself!!!
:D
WOOO
Alien Sets do the best special feature set for anyone interested in film making

Gash

Gash

What I need to know is will a 3D bluray work without looking weird on a normal TV, or am I just going to have to get the standardl bluray?

No plans to by a 3D TV, ever really.

Xenomrph

Seriously. I'd love all that added stuff on the bonus disc, but I'm not going to buy it if it isn't going to work on a "normal" TV/bluray player. Maybe it's like the Tron Legacy 3D bluray set, which comes with 2 versions of the movie on bluray? (3D and 2D, on separate discs)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The 4 disc set contains both the normal and 3D version, yes.

Xenomrph

I've been intending to hold out for some sort of "extended edition" with the deleted scenes and whatnot edited back into the movie, similar to the Alien Quadrilogy/Anthology releases, but that bluray bonus disc is amazingly tempting. :(

MrSpaceJockey

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

nvm, I stoopid

I don't suppose it'll work with a Kindle Fire?  Maybe just my Android.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed