MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,347 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Nope...Nope, that's still just the Queen.     ;)  

Mr. X

Mr. X

Can someone give a direct link to download the MTV spot please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

The TRAILER is here, folks!     ;D    It's at Apple right now!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well, turns out it's a new Apple Exclusive Trailer, which is the MTV preview with words added during transitions.  Still, it's great quality, and I think it's what's used for the theaters.     :)  

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Strangely enough thats still just an internet exclusive trailer.  I want a THEATRICAL trailer    ???  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I think that IS the theatrical trailer.  Apple just gets sole rights to show it.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Hm, tough call.  On the Apple main page it's called the Apple Exclusive Trailer, which means it is the trailer, they just get rights to show it.  However, once you're watching it, it's called an Internet exclusive Preview, which is just what it says, a special preview you can only see online.  So which is it?  I guess we'll see tonight once people see Riddick, but I'm thinking if this isn't the real trailer yet, then the actual one will have that dramatic music used on Access Hollywood.

Alex V

Alex V

;D   i to also want the THEATRICAL trailer

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I also think this is the theatrical trailer, it even flashes the 20th Century Fox logo. What's up?

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Eh.. seeing it again, I don't think it's the theatrical trailer. I think (like most others) that the final trailer will contain ALL of the footage that was divided up between the MTV and Access Hollywood previews. Or so I'd like to think..

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

guys, this movie is less then 40 days away! this is obviously another internet exclusive trailer, we will see the real one tomorrow, woth Riddick. I asked the guy who saw the preview for Riddick, he said that the trailer attached to it was about 3 mins long.  when T3 came out they had TONS of apple exclusive trailers, none of which they showed in theaters.

WonderBrick

WonderBrick

Plus this Apple.com trailer does not have some of the special effects, like the Predator cloaking as he leaps across, being shot at.  That is one of many "money-shots" that i would expect in the final trailer.

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

The link to it says INTERNET EXCLUSIVE TRAILER...how much more obvious can it be?  Its and internet exclusive trailer!

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE WHOLE FILM LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!  I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING WITH THE CGI> i think it looks utterly fantastic! beside the clip is dubbed and sped up in oder not to give TOO much away- it would be unreasonable to make a judgement on the special fx now- but i think the long blades look great!!! they are CGI when they pop out as well as on the FANTASTIC new throwing disk- i really think this movie is going to have it all. the finished pieces look AMAZING_ im completely overthrown. this is utterly fantastic. its going to be great.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat..........- real pred

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed