PROTO XENO KING custom !

Started by HALCION, Jun 02, 2012, 02:00:50 AM

Author
PROTO XENO KING custom ! (Read 5,034 times)

HALCION

HALCION

This is a custom figure i made about 2 months back , hoping to see something along these lines in the film. but no such luck!!!

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Wow! it's beautiful! It must have took a lot of time to do all those details!

HALCION

HALCION

Thanks! actually its the Mcfarlane queen mixed with about ten other various xenomorphs that i cut apart and toy bashed !

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: HALCION on Jun 02, 2012, 02:15:10 AM
Thanks! actually its the Mcfarlane queen mixed with about ten other various xenomorphs that i cut apart and toy bashed !
I didn't know that, you did a great job!

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

Wow! I want one!  :o
I imagine that you do this professionally?

HALCION

HALCION

Well i do it professionally in my garage and for my kids ,Been breaking apart my toys and remaking them since i was born and always find ways to make plastic look better !

Close up and my companion piece thats still bieng worked on !

cossack0909

cossack0909

Fantastic job! You,sir, are one talented bloke.

orchidal

orchidal

They shoulda had u on the creature design team instead

Glaive

Glaive

So the xeno king has the ability to turn gravity 90 degrees? :o

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: orchidal on Jun 02, 2012, 01:00:14 PM
They shoulda had u on the creature design team instead

totally agree after seeing the b movie garbage in prometheus, the squidhugger crap made alien resurrections new born look awesome.

and @ HALCION, brilliant work, love it. i have some modelling clay at the moment, im debating if to make something from alien or predator, but im alittle busy at the moment, but when i do, i will post pictures of my progress and final product.

thanks

rich

HALCION

HALCION

Thanks ! Yes it would be really great to see more custom and original designs from everyone !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed