Predator on Fortnite

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2021, 01:28:41 PM

Author
Predator on Fortnite (Read 14,035 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I thought we'd already got a thread up with those old location teases but apparently not! Some new aesthetic stuff for Predator is up on the game now.

https://fortniteinsider.com/fortnite-season-5-predator-secret-mystery-skin/

Plus a downed Predator pod (from The Predator). Thanks to Spinksy for sending this one.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Not in a new thread but I think this came up in one of the Hunting Grounds threads.

I don't play Fortnite but perhaps I should start?

Kailem

Kailem

As someone who's briefly played it, no; no you should not. :P

That ship looks cool. The Predator skin and at least one other mask also leaked a few weeks ago:

Kradan

Kradan

Meh, I prefer my Predators less cartoony. Right one looks like some buff cosplayer wearing over-sized Predator mask

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 13, 2021, 05:27:30 PM
Meh, I prefer my Predators less cartoony. Right one looks like some buff cosplayer wearing over-sized Predator mask

Pretty sure that's essentially what it is. A cartoonish Fortnite character just wearing the mask. Not an actual Predator.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah the left one is the actual Predator that'll be appearing in the game, the right one looks like some character (maybe Kratos?) wearing a different Predator mask.

Kradan

Kradan

Does mask goes with dreadlocks then ?

Kailem

Kailem

Looks like it.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 13, 2021, 05:20:14 PM
As someone who's briefly played it, no; no you should not. :P

That ship looks cool. The Predator skin and at least one other mask also leaked a few weeks ago:

I'm pretty sure these 2 are fake, the only thing dataminers found was the backpack which uses a skull from Predator 2

edit: did some research, these 2 are indeed fanmade.

razeak

razeak

I don't really play this game (maybe 10 hours total since release), but people bag on it. It's actually pretty good and if you learn to build and fight at the same time its really good. Yes, its a fad, but it does a lot of things really well.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Yeah I'm playing this specifically cause I want to see what's up with the crossover. I missed out on Ghost Recon but otherwise I could try this out.

Given Epic's deal with Illfonic I'm wondering if Hunting Grounds would get some promotion out of this. BTW why would the skull be the backpack? The Predator's gun is literally mounted on their back pack. Granted it's the medical kit but they usually come equipped with a backpack by default.

I guess the Predator for this will be Jungle Hunter which isn't surprising since most everybody uses him as the default. I wonder if that's in a contract, like you get to use Predator but you have to use Jungle Hunter.

Voodoo Magic

Kradan

Kradan

;D

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Kailem

Kailem

If that's the case someone did a really good job with it. Either way I'd imagine it'll probably end up looking very similar to that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed