Sigourney Weaver Radio Interview

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2008, 07:59:10 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Radio Interview (Read 15,604 times)

Xenomorphine

I have yet to see a single decent idea for 'Predator 3'. The second proved that trying to make a mystery out of who and what the killer is, would not work, because the audience would already be fully aware. The various 'Alien' films also suffer from that, but they have the added incentive of knowing the creatures would happily emerge and try to take over the entire planetary body of wherever they are. The other film series would not have that.

:)   this is interesting....i dont think that avp has destroyed 'alien'.....but i c a possibility of the othr way round....wht say??!

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

;D   No, dude,  superman vs. alien is more compelling than avp destroying aliens because aliens  vs. predator destroys alien,Duh. Aliens don't kill each other, Predators don't kill themselves. Give me break here spunk90.

andrea

andrea

Xenomorphine, the best idea I have heard about was from the Predator man himself KPH about an injured predator forced to survive alone on earth. I still like that idea alot, ever since i read it all those years ago.!

vadef12

vadef12

I really thought that avp 1 was about 1000x better than requiem. The only problems it had were the humans got kill'd off too quick, so there wasn't much time to develop the characters. It could've also used a bit more gunplay. Other than that, and the somewhat weak plot, the setting was brilliant. It was confined and dark just like the first alien.  Avp requiem on the other hand was way to overly gory and just plain f*cking stupid. When I saw the trailer, I figured there'd be more marine action.   If they could just make an avp film (possibly and hopefully going back to the pyramid scheme) and throw in more armed men, and create an aliens-esque setting, we'd be good to go.

wmmvrrvrrmm

I'd like to hear the interview and know exactly what Sigourney said about Alien but the audiostream doesn't seem to be working anymore

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed