Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 84,905 times)

Kaltes

Kaltes

I joined because of my Predator obsession and to talk with other fans. So far I've really enjoyed my time here.

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

I joined because I saw the first Predator movie in the theater the first night it came out, it's been my favorite movie ever since and I never get tired of it, I even like Predator 2, but not even close to the first. Plus I'm excited and want to keep up on The Predator cast and plot news

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 04, 2016, 08:20:55 PM
Plus I'm excited and want to keep up on The Predator cast and plot news

You wont find a better place for that.  :)

Dangerous_D

Dangerous_D

joined because I have been big into the Alien series since I was a kid, the biggest mystery for me was the Space Jockey Ship on LV 426, always wondered if the Alien that birthed out of the space jockey was still alive somewhere on that ship, was hoping more of the space jockey ship would've been explored

Daz1999

Daz1999

I've been lurking since the year leading up to Andersons AVP , been an Alien and predator fan since I was 9 or 10 , I'm 36 now  ;D, so I've been reading this awesome site for a while, with two new movies on the way it's an exciting time to be a fan again and I wanted to contribute instead of just read this time  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Daz1999 on Nov 06, 2016, 08:30:23 AM
I've been lurking since the year leading up to Andersons AVP , been an Alien and predator fan since I was 9 or 10 , I'm 36 now  ;D, so I've been reading this awesome site for a while, with two new movies on the way it's an exciting time to be a fan again and I wanted to contribute instead of just read this time  :)

Welcome to the club, Daz. Always happy to see a lurker to emerge from the shadows.  ;D

Daz1999

Daz1999

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2016, 08:55:47 AM
Quote from: Daz1999 on Nov 06, 2016, 08:30:23 AM

Welcome to the club, Daz. Always happy to see a lurker to emerge from the shadows.  ;D

Thanks boss :)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 04, 2016, 08:20:55 PM
I joined because I saw the first Predator movie in the theater the first night it came out, it's been my favorite movie ever since and I never get tired of it, I even like Predator 2, but not even close to the first. Plus I'm excited and want to keep up on The Predator cast and plot news
Cool.  My dad took me to see Predator when it came out, I was 10.  After all, he did let me see Alien and Aliens before Predator came out and knew I was ready. 8)

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

I was 9 when it came out and my mom was an avid scary/si-fi movie junkie, just can't wait for the lastest news to finally give us a better idea on a the Predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigonometry

Trigonometry

beacuse i grow up watching this movies. bad english, sorry...

and still my avatar is gone. uploaded  many times... znate li li vi kad se pop nedje posra na zlaticu?
e pa nije.

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

I joined because I always like the predator and alien universe and I found this site.

MoonFire

MoonFire

I joined because I love aliens vs predator and i need some help with modding aliens vs predator 2010 and nobody has been willing to help me. But i'm mostly here because I love AVP  :D

Alien13

Alien13

I've been around for years and then finally started posting. But i just wanted to be around other Alien/Predator Fans, see what everyone collects with these movies and the inside movie info. And hey, everyone needs something to Geek-out about!

Noland332

Noland332

Hi I also been around for years and decided to join the party.i love the Predator movies long time a Alien and Predator fan.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I joined because someone recommended the site to me on Fanfiction.net. I've also been looking for places to be around people with similar interests, hopefully people who'll read my writing. I'm also trying to alleviate my shyness when it comes to posting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed