Predators and regrowing limbs, yay or nay?

Started by The Shuriken, May 18, 2022, 09:56:00 PM

Predators and regrowing limbs, yay or nay?

Yay
7 (19.4%)
Nay
29 (80.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author
Predators and regrowing limbs, yay or nay? (Read 6,772 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 23, 2022, 04:27:58 AMSeeing a form of tribal-high tech prosthetics would be a badass fresh design take on new Predator characters is a better alternative! 

This is what I really want to see. I just want to see some f**ked up tribal take on a sword or something directly attached in place of an arm. Hell, I can totally see the Predators doing something like that without it even being a medical need.

[cancerblack]

Harpoon launcher arm, pls.

Mr.Turok

Well idk about going full Kenner figures with giant multibarrel rocket launchers but I've seen how 3D printing has done for prosthetic limbs and they look amazing. Something like that but in the Predator's aesthetic form. And since each clan has a distinct look, their takes on said prosthetic limbs would look awesome. 

SuperiorIronman

Weirdly I could almost see a general Grievous version of Predator where the hunts become so demanding they end up a cyborg. Like take everything to it's logical extreme.

A gross idea is that it's trophies could become gadgets. Like if it's deprived of vision, if the heads still fresh it can I guess link itself to the trophies eyes. It's not only ugly as sin but practical in an intergalactic slasher kind of way.

Huntsman

Nope. Once a limb is gone it should be gone. The consequence of a poor hunt.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2022, 08:31:03 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 23, 2022, 04:27:58 AMSeeing a form of tribal-high tech prosthetics would be a badass fresh design take on new Predator characters is a better alternative! 

This is what I really want to see. I just want to see some f**ked up tribal take on a sword or something directly attached in place of an arm. Hell, I can totally see the Predators doing something like that without it even being a medical need.
Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 24, 2022, 11:50:03 PMHarpoon launcher arm, pls.

Honestly, I'm shocked the series has been going this long and we haven't yet gotten, at the very least, a sort of grungy, Furiosa-esque prosthetic arm (with some sort of weapon attached) on a Predator.

Corporal Hicks

We at least got Hook in Thicker Than Blood!

Kradan

Hook ?

Wweyland

Lasershot Predator has a robotic claw - he supposedly cut off his own arm.

BlueMarsalis79

Prosthetics pls

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

From a great graphic novel in my opinion, can not believe I forgot him.

Wweyland

Also, Yaquita from Rage War lost both legs and was moving around in a Predator wheelchair, although don't remember how it was described exactly.

BlueMarsalis79

*Mass Effect

Kradan

Case solved

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed