Jon Spaihts - ScriptApart podcast interview (11-May-2022)

Started by skhellter, May 11, 2022, 08:48:02 AM

Author
Jon Spaihts - ScriptApart podcast interview (11-May-2022) (Read 7,917 times)

skhellter

Gentleman Death

I would've liked to see where this "trilogy" would've went with the continuing stories he talked about. I don't know if they would've worked but the "mythology" he talked about introducing was intriguing.

chromhart

I would love to see his full writeup of his Alien Master Narritive

Ahsoka

Still waiting for those sequels :(

TC

OK, so Spaihts went to a general meeting at Scott Free, was put on the spot to come up with a prequel idea, and made up an off-the-cuff Von Daniken-Chariots of the Gods story.

This is why you don't commit yourself to an off-the-top-off-your-head movie pitch and paint yourself into the stupid corner. You make your excuses, you tell them you have an idea but it needs refinement and that you'll get back to them by the end of the week.

Thanks Jon.

TC

Kradan

Quote from: TC on Jun 11, 2022, 10:54:48 AMThis is why you don't commit yourself to an off-the-top-off-your-head movie pitch and paint yourself into the stupid corner. You make your excuses, you tell them you have an idea but it needs refinement and that you'll get back to them by the end of the week.

Thanks for the free life advice !  ;)

Corporal Hicks

I did try reaching out to Jon and his managers but alas no response (which is unfortunately the way most of these things go) so I'm afraid no in-depth interview from us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed