Should Disney reboot Alien vs. Predator? [Space.com]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2022, 11:46:28 AM

Author
Should Disney reboot Alien vs. Predator? [Space.com] (Read 11,153 times)

Kailem

In that case, also yes.

Space_Dementia

Depending on success of the upcoming Predator (Prey) and Alien movies, we may very well get a AVP reboot from Disney and I feel we really should, but please be R rating (I know rating isn't everything) and please look at the games and comics to truly understand the property and give us the crossover we deserve. Aw and not on EARTH!!

BigDaddyJohn

I'd be down for that.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 24, 2022, 03:31:56 PMAw and not on EARTH!!

If someone deletes AvP and AvPR then gives me either Ryushi or LV-1201 I will name my next bastard after them.

Wweyland

Non-Earth and Colonial Marines seem to be a safe bet at least.
But yes, Prey doing well would get the grinds rolling.
Also for Terminator 7 (or is it 6?).

RakaiThwei

They'd probably do it...

Not in the way I'd like though.

SiL

SiL

Guys it's fine I've got this. Just 8 more years.

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 24, 2022, 08:20:54 PMIf someone deletes AvP and AvPR then gives me either Ryushi or LV-1201 I will name my next bastard after them.

@SiL, you've got this ?

RakaiThwei

Fine, I'll bite. >:(

I'll only accept an AVP Reboot EVEN if it dismisses AVP and AVP-R but ONLY if it doesn't count PREDATORS, The Predator, Prometheus and Covenant as part of it's continuity.

No Predator sub-species. No Engineers. No black slime.

There, I said it.

Corporal Hicks

I'm still so desperate to see that simple AvP story. Whether it's an adaptation of the comic or not, I just want a simple narrative that just does the clash justice following the bare basics from the comic. It wouldn't even have to actively go out of its way to ignore any of the previous entries. Just good character and good set pieces and monster action.

SiL

My current version is entirely stand alone but also fits in whatever the f**k continuity occurs in the future.

#SiLForAvP

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Jul 25, 2022, 07:43:46 AMMy current version is entirely stand alone but also fits in whatever the f**k continuity occurs in the future.

This is the correct answer.

Nelostic

I need
Fire Stone
And
Life and death
In
TV Series!
Dark horse comix
(They now marvel and still in canon)

Or another AvP include Prometheus and Covenant!

If it will be on earth
Please make it about Soldiers!

Or just dark like logan.

TheAncientOne

As of late Disney brings a bad taste in my mouth wether it be by feeling the need to insert politics in everything or just doing a terrible job i.e. star wars.

That being said i would be hesitant for them to reboot or create anything with either of the 2. If thier anything like thier new alien and predator comics then PLEASE NOO! However they can win me back by making a movie based of the comic of the Elder (greyback) backstory with the flintlock.

marrerom

Honestly, after enduring the insults that were the AvP films, us fans have gotten some pretty damn good content.

At least I've gotten so much of what I want already: AvP and AvP-R stricken from continuity (thank you Alien Covenant). A new predator film set in the past (I made a fake trailer using scenes from Apocalypto, AvP and Predator as a proof of concept of this ages ago. So happy to see it being made), and a new Alien film and TV series announced. The only thing that needs to be done is for Ridley Scott to finish his prequel trilogy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed