Alien Day 2022

Started by GQSioux, Apr 11, 2022, 10:52:53 PM

Author
Alien Day 2022 (Read 12,134 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Darkness Calling, an online community of indie musicians and indie music listeners, has released They Mostly Come At Night, an album of new songs that are either lyrically inspired by or feature samples from the Alien films. They Mostly Come At Night is a non-profit project. Anyone can stream the collection for free on Bandcamp, and anyone who chooses to pay for/download the compilation will be donating to The Trevor Project, a US charity that focuses on suicide prevention for LGBTQ teens.

https://darknesscalling.bandcamp.com/album/they-mostly-come-at-night

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fireteam -

QuoteAdded the Close Encounter Weapon Color to SSGT Park's Armory as a commemorative gift in celebration of Alien Day. This animated cosmetic is free to pick up from the Armory in the Endeavor Hub at any time, as soon as this patch becomes available, and its availability won't expire.

monkstah

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2022, 04:05:29 PM
Fireteam -

QuoteAdded the Close Encounter Weapon Color to SSGT Park's Armory as a commemorative gift in celebration of Alien Day. This animated cosmetic is free to pick up from the Armory in the Endeavor Hub at any time, as soon as this patch becomes available, and its availability won't expire.

Really? They couldn't even announce or hint at what more content they're working on? That's really sad... Probably nothing from Neca either this year since they're too busy focusing on those stupid turtles...

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Antarctica?

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Happy Alien Day, folks!

Here's a couple wallpapers featuring Aliens: Fireteam Elite inspired artwork done for us by SizzyBubbles:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Excellent work!

Kradan

Kradan

Bendy tongue ? IDK about that  :-\

Just joking, good job, SizzyBubbles

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Happy Alien Day everyone! Got my copy of "Colony War" earlier and immediately started diggin into it! Now listening to the podcast with Mark Schulz which is absolutely wonderful so far!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Fireteam Elite update's up!

Adamantiumhip

Adamantiumhip

What a bust today was lol.

They seriously put so little effort in the past two or so years its effectively meaningless

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I had a great time today, thank you very much.

I'd kill for the Cavity Colours Ladies Structural Perfection, This Time It's War, The Dragon, and No One Can Hear You Scream alas, I do not reside in the United States or Canada.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 26, 2022, 06:54:20 PM
Bendy tongue ? IDK about that  :-\

Just joking, good job, SizzyBubbles

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed