Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 89,817 times)

Jonesy23

You have to melee bash them and that stuns them then you finish them off. this is good with a shotgun.

RedHood

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 11, 2013, 06:15:26 AM
You have to melee bash them and that stuns them then you finish them off. this is good with a shotgun.

tried that but not with a shotgun. That should have been a no brainer. Thanks.

Jonesy23

Paladinrja

Quote from: Sgt. Camacho on Feb 11, 2013, 01:16:11 AM
I've been trying to figure out this challenge but can't.

Double Tap: Kill 2 enemies that are stunned in a campaign mission

Do i heave to kill them at the same time while they are stunned? I've tried shooting enemies legs so they fall then i finish them off but it doesn't count. I must be missing something. :-\

Theres no hitboxes, just shoot centre mass.

RedHood

Actually you have to take the tactical out and use its secondary arc rounds, there slugs that give the enemy an electric shock and while there being electrocuted you have to shoot them dead.

Jonesy23

I guess the melee bash was a little too easy to be the right thing, but hey I gave it a shot right?

RedHood

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 11, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
I guess the melee bash was a little too easy to be the right thing, but hey I gave it a shot right?

Yea, thanks though. I was at it for hours trying to figure it out.

Jonesy23

Sorry, didn't mean to put you through all that work. Now I feel bad.

Alien1

people are complaining about the stupidest sh*t.. I think its great that they brought in new stuff. It would be boring without it. Kinda like another AVP game..

Elicas

Quote from: Alien1 on Feb 11, 2013, 11:27:01 PM
people are complaining about the stupidest sh*t.. I think its great that they brought in new stuff. It would be boring without it. Kinda like another AVP game..

Funnily enough, the last AVP game is better than this.

And I say this as someone who doesn't particularly love Predator, and sure as shit doesn't like them anywhere near my Aliens.

Space Sweeper

The Let's Play of the Century has begun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoB8Z6vJyM#ws

Me and my friend did this with the comedy of the game's errors in mind (I've played through the game once, he hasn't). This is merely part one; we've recorded the whole way through. One the second mission we gain one more player, a friend of ours, and he sticks with us for the rest of the journey. My friend did the recording, which is why he comes through much clearer; I'm being picked up over Xbox Live. It only really dips when in cutscenes, but that's fine. After a while, it all kinda blends together. It would be awesome to give my friend a Subscription; he's finding a feel for the videos and aims to do some of the more popular FPS games; he's begun a FarCry 3 compilation as well. Again-- more subscriptions would really make him (and me) happeh to release more content. There's some really quite funny stuff to be seen...  :laugh:

Xenomorphine

That musical start... :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Only a game like Colonial Marines deserves an intro so grand.

Check out the Let's Play thread to keep updated on further installments (to avoid spamming this thread):

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=47414.msg1617896#msg1617896

Smokeyrelic

Just got 1000 achievement score for this game. at the end I got a secret cut scene. After pushing the queen off the deck, Bishop and Hicks start making out :laugh: :laugh:

Elicas

Quote from: Smokeyrelic on Feb 18, 2013, 06:40:10 AM
Just got 1000 achievement score for this game. at the end I got a secret cut scene. After pushing the queen off the deck, Bishop and Hicks start making out :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, that's not a nice image!  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed