First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,253 times)

Warghost

Warghost

Saying this movie isn't "needed" is plain retarded. Is any movie "needed"? The Alien and Predator movies are classics and still loved even to this day. There will always be some trace of them in Hollywoodland. Every body wants to make one and nail it. The failures only strengthen that yearning. Good, bad, or ugly. They won't just go away.

TYMAN8

TYMAN8

:o  HOLY CRAP! I AM GONNA SEE THIS BAD BOY! WOOOO! Oh boy, it's probably gonna be rated R and I'm 13....god I hope they let me in.

Now with the whole AVP story, I am sort of expecting a short cameo from an alien, you know, as the intro for the movie showing what the Predators are exactly and what they are doing there.

And personally I loved AVP and AVPR, what I did with those two movies, especially AVPR is I didn't watch it and acted like a critic, I just had fun with the movie and I enjoy it.

atomicpunk

HEY WARGHOST! u are dead on about that.the predator movies will always be wanted.i myself didnt care for the last 3 but still want to see another one.i hope this one is better. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed