'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers*

Started by War Wager, Dec 21, 2007, 04:59:36 PM

Author
'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers* (Read 39,553 times)

gases

gases

A new technology, or an alien tech weapon would be most invaluable. The materials or some would be unknown to us (not found in our reaches of solar system) like in predator 2 with unknown materials. This could be so rewarding for discovering potential reactions/potential propulsion systems.

We don't know how the pred gun fires. There are people working on developing gravity guns which can manipulate gravity for propulsion purposes (star ships). A find like a predator weapon would change everything, especially judging from the strange material shot from it and able to be charged or stored in the gun or the pack.

This would give rise to a new generation of batteries and efficient storage, a myraid of possible chemical reactions and could possibly lead after analysis of materials to discovering a branch of unknown elements via nuclear reactions.

Seriously the possibilities would be almost endless from something like that. Open your minds people.

plasma rifles? shit Hudson was talking about. This matches perfectly.

If they could develop a better system of propulsion or energy storage from the predator weapon, which I think is highly likely we could easily see the next generation of space shuttles.

Hmm I want one  :o

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: SiL on Dec 24, 2007, 06:58:20 AM
Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 23, 2007, 12:34:40 AM
You'll never be able to fully enjoy it now, so what's the point?
I read up on every single little detail about Alienbefore I saw it. Knew the plot backwards. Still scared the shit out of me. :-\

same for me. Well Ridley Scott made a film full of interesting details that deserved looking at again and again and again, and well looking at what this online version of Colin Strause is saying, I hope this is my misunderstanding but it doesn't look as if it will be the same for AVPR.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 23, 2007, 12:51:42 AM

Now we just have to open Google and voila!  ...instantly, anyone can find details of what the creatures appearing in the movie look like.  Hey, even the movie trailer I have seen in cinemas probably shows the audience too much.    It aint exactly a big secret what the Predalien looks like, now is it?

it's even stuck on the Japanese poster available in one of the British magazines, it's like they're advertising another Godzilla movie with his latest opponent

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: ubcool on Dec 24, 2007, 06:54:27 AM
what about the original alien trailer?

The original Alien trailer was very weird and strange.

I still haven't seen the new AVP:R trailer because I don't watch much TV and my computer is a bit slow. Nothing dragging me to the TV to try to watch it though either

Dom

Killer185

Killer185

I really want to see them tie in Weyland in the next movie merging with Yuntani.

Also show either Weyland as alive, cloned or whatever.

Uncanny Antman

Ugh.

gameoverman

gameoverman

A nod to Alien 3 - why not?

The Chibi Kiriyama

What they need to do is add something that establishes the AVP franchise as the equivalent of Sarah Connor Chronicles to this series.

But the exploration of reverse engineering...that's something I'm not against.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 14, 2008, 09:28:31 AM
What they need to do is add something that establishes the AVP franchise as the equivalent of Sarah Connor Chronicles to this series.

But the exploration of reverse engineering...that's something I'm not against.

I'm unsure what you mean, like a TV series? or just the plot, I apologise if i sound dumb, but ive not seen that show, although it hits here next month.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed