New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 11, 2021, 03:16:07 AM

Author
New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer (Read 28,651 times)

Yautja888

I would miss the theatre experience, but I'm  more worried about the new crabator  incoming :-\

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Yautja888 on Jun 12, 2021, 03:36:02 PM
I would miss the theatre experience, but I'm  more worried about the new crabator  incoming :-\

goose_3387

The news of a streaming release, ADI's involvement, the potential story and setting which may or not work is giving me worrying vibes.

Not sure what the budget is but I just hope it doesn't look like a made for TV film with a cheap looking Predator in it.

Immortan Jonesy

Voodoo Magic

Hahaha

Quote from: goose_3387 on Jun 12, 2021, 04:11:00 PM
The news of a streaming release, ADI's involvement, the potential story and setting which may or not work is giving me worrying vibes.

Not sure what the budget is but I just hope it doesn't look like a made for TV film with a cheap looking Predator in it.

Well if there's any consolation, it's hard to make the beautiful locale of Alberta look cheap!

SiL

Hicks was saying the budget is higher than Predators/AvPR.

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2021, 07:56:35 PM
Hahaha

Well if there's any consolation, it's hard to make the beautiful locale of Alberta look cheap!
I've been to Alberta, Calgary and Banff National Park. Stunning part of the world.

Quote from: SiL on Jun 12, 2021, 09:11:41 PM
Hicks was saying the budget is higher than Predators/AvPR.

Fingers crossed then. 🤞

The Shuriken

SiL

Because it's not a Disney movie.

The Shuriken

Quote from: SiL on Jun 12, 2021, 10:38:26 PM

Then who's movie is it? ??? Don't they own Predator now?

SiL

No. Disney owns Twentieth Century Studios, which owns Predator.

Stitch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2021, 07:56:35 PM
Hahaha

True, but on a bad day ADI can make a $100,000 effect look about 50ยข

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 12, 2021, 10:35:36 PM
Why Hulu and not Disney+?

Quote from: SiL on Jun 12, 2021, 10:38:26 PM

Here in the U.S., Disney+ does stream movies other than Disney movies, like 20th Century Fox films.

I believe why Skulls would be Hulu US instead of Disney+ US is basically Disney+ US only streams more family friendly films. Think Rated PG-13 and under.

Rated R content with people's spines and skulls getting torn out of their bodies doesn't fit Disney+ US's demographic. :)

SiL

I'm well aware, but I figured the question was coming from the misconception it's a Disney movie - and I was right.

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2021, 03:55:20 PM
Quote from: Yautja888 on Jun 12, 2021, 03:36:02 PM

https://i.ibb.co/gj8kqf5/20210311-153852.gif

Urrrggghh! Gets worse everytime I see that mouth and how flappy it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed