Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,691 times)

Enoch

Ingwar

Marc Streitenfeld is also responsible for OST.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ingwar on Sep 06, 2020, 09:07:55 PM
Marc Streitenfeld is also responsible for OST.

I don't know if the particular piece was Streitenfeld or Frost, but in episode 3 when Father interacts with the holo-map the music (and the scene in general) felt very reminiscent of David in the Orrery in Prometheus.

Stolen

I was coming to say exactly the same thing. ;D

I wonder what this planet can hide. it's giant hole doesn't seem natural.

Nightmare Asylum

If I had to guess, the holes might be from the tunneling of the ancient serpents whose bones litter the settlement? Though that wouldn't explain why the holes are a source of heat...

The spice must flow.

Stitch

Can we get it in merrie olde Engerland please? Not like the director's from here, or anything...  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 04, 2020, 04:44:10 PM
For those without HBO Max that want to give the series a try, the first episode has been officially made free on YouTube. Not sure if it works outside of the US or not, but worth a shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAIiw8UAfA

No bueno outside of the US.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 05, 2020, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 05, 2020, 03:46:47 PM
Unfortunately the later episodes have different writers as well as directors so will probably dip a bit.

Fingers crossed that Guzikowski is able to keep a steady ship going, even on the episodes he isn't writing himself. That'll be the real test of his abilities as a showrunner, I'd imagine.

To be fair, the showrunners are often doing uncredited rewrites on everything anyway so who knows!

Ingwar

Yeah, at the end of the day it's Guzikowski's show.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2020, 09:43:37 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 04, 2020, 04:44:10 PM
For those without HBO Max that want to give the series a try, the first episode has been officially made free on YouTube. Not sure if it works outside of the US or not, but worth a shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAIiw8UAfA

No bueno outside of the US.

Damn, that sucks. I see in some other countries, other networks have picked it up. Shocked nothing like that has happened there... and even more shocked you guys don't have HBO Max yet.

Ridlazz921

Well i dont undertand their thinking.
Becuase i am gonna watch it either way.

So take my money or i will watch it for free :P
Simple.
But i guess earning money on their products are not their thing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Here is a list of when and on what channel it will run in various countries:

https://twitter.com/RaisedWolvesMAX/status/1301564480971706369

Unfortunately third-world shitholes and banana republics like Blighty, France, Norway etc will have to either wait or get it on the high seas.

Surprisingly, Fox has picked it up in Aussie apparently,

Quote from: Ridlazz921 on Sep 07, 2020, 05:32:16 PM
Well i dont undertand their thinking.
Becuase i am gonna watch it either way.

So take my money or i will watch it for free :P
Simple.
But i guess earning money on their products are not their thing.

Yeah, this is going to be heavily torrented. One would think that they would have at least gotten deals worked out with most of the major European and common wealth's television networks before releasing it. I mean if HBO could do it with Game of Thrones, why not Wolves as well?

Nightmare Asylum

A similar thing happened last year, with Disney releasing The Mandalorian when Disney+ wasn't yet released in most countries, which was kind of absurd.

https://twitter.com/RaisedWolvesMAX/status/1303052921068834821

Ingwar

Team Father! He simply rules ;D

Russ840

So what is the airing night for this, each week ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed