Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,751 times)

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 27, 2020, 09:53:01 PM
Yeah, that looks like Mother flying off to the crashed ship we saw in that earlier footage. Apparently she can change her shape, a bit like T-X from Terminator 3 and obviously she can fly as well.

Brzrkr

Love seeing all these images and especially that one of Ridley with all the concept art on the wall.

Excitement is kicking in for the arrival of the first trailer!

RidleyScott99

Quote from: David 8 on Jul 10, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
Love seeing all these images and especially that one of Ridley with all the concept art on the wall.

Excitement is kicking in for the arrival of the first trailer!
Trailer maybe in August. 2 months before openning in October.

Brzrkr

Apologies if old news, but I was trying to find more info on the show and I watched the below interview with Travis Fimmel. He talks briefly about doing Raised By Wolves and is ''meant to be going back to South Africa to do another 8 of them''.

Starts around 14:20

Ingwar

Nice one. Haven't seen this interview before. I assume that another 8 means 8 episodes for season 2.

j0nesy

who knows, maybe they'll film the first 3/4 seasons before we even get to watch the first ep  :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Jul 11, 2020, 08:34:07 PM
Nice one. Haven't seen this interview before. I assume that another 8 means 8 episodes for season 2.

It probably bodes well if they have enough faith in the first season to greenlight the second season already, without having seen any audience ratings yet.

I wonder if Scott will be directing more episodes? Might be something to keep him occupied in between film projects.

RidleyScott99

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 12, 2020, 03:26:38 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Jul 11, 2020, 08:34:07 PM

It probably bodes well if they have enough faith in the first season to greenlight the second season already, without having seen any audience ratings yet.

I wonder if Scott will be directing more episodes? Might be something to keep him occupied in between film projects.
I hope you two are right. Season 2 is a possibility but nothing official

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Some new RBW footage in this HBO Max promotional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-og_rj0NfI

Cryopods are reminiscent of those from Alien:

Another shot of that football stadium and the war-ravaged city on Earth:

RidleyScott99

These shots are from the first or second episode. It's seems shots from only the beginning

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

A few more stills:

This looks like Mother entering the crashed spaceship:

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 14, 2020, 09:40:46 PM

First picture: sonic weapon? Just check in the clip (1:11):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-og_rj0NfI

Second picture: you can spot second flying android on the far right.

426Buddy

Looks good, I don't have HBO but this makes me wish I did.

RidleyScott99

Looks Cinematic. Looks like a Movie

Evanus

Green to green, red to red...
Spoiler
[close]
:P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed