Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,728 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Completed my rewatch of season one. And at that, with all of the mysteries and all of the dangling threads fresh in my head again, bring on Thursday. 8)

Kradan

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 01, 2022, 05:43:45 PM

Damn you really just had to go and throw my two favorite currently ongoing shows into one post, huh?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 01, 2022, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Feb 01, 2022, 05:43:45 PM

Damn you really just had to go and throw my two favorite currently ongoing shows into one post, huh?

I was just wondering what's that whole "Praise Sol" thing was about and that was amongst the first images Google showed me  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

zalexis

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 04, 2021, 07:07:04 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2021, 06:34:40 PM

Dafuq is that? Some sort of sea monster?

hahaha, remember that? or me trying to find Waldo later  

Well ... dinner is ready

Nightmare Asylum

zalexis

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 01, 2022, 11:48:54 PM
Huh, good catch!

Also storyboard Harpoomancer climbing 
Spoiler
[close]

vs. RL

Nightmare Asylum

Just got lucky on eBay managed to get a copy of the behind the scenes press kit book from season one that was sent out to some websites and whatnot while HBO Max was ramping up on initial promotion for the series. Just ordered it tonight, so I don't have it in hand yet, but here are a few general photos from the eBay listing:

Once I get it in the mail, I'll snap some pics of anything that doesn't seem to have made its way online.

zalexis

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2022, 02:35:06 AM
Just got lucky on eBay managed to get a copy of the behind the scenes press kit book from season one that was sent out to some websites and whatnot while HBO Max was ramping up on initial promotion for the series.

Once I get it in the mail, I'll snap some pics of anything that doesn't seem to have made its way online.

There is definitely some script that I haven't seen anywhere (I don't think it's the pilot). This is what I mean:
and .

Also this, I don't think I've seen that in good quality anywhere

And, ofc, it might be more. These are just some of the bits I found on ebay listing  ;D

I for one, I would highly appreciate the scripts and other "technical" stuff. The Coco Van Oppens photos are probably already available but not everything about production design. I mean, I didn't find this one, for example, in any other place

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: zalexis on Feb 02, 2022, 02:57:23 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2022, 02:35:06 AM
Just got lucky on eBay managed to get a copy of the behind the scenes press kit book from season one that was sent out to some websites and whatnot while HBO Max was ramping up on initial promotion for the series.

There is definitely some script that I haven't seen anywhere (I don't think it's the pilot). This is what I mean:
and https://i.imgur.com/EmfHwqt.jpg.

Also this, I don't think I've seen that in good quality anywhere https://i.imgur.com/LbN35iv.jpg

And, ofc, it might be more. These are just some of the bits I found on ebay listing  ;D

I for one, I would highly appreciate the scripts and other "technical" stuff. The Coco Van Oppens photos are probably already available but not everything about production design. I mean, I didn't find this one, for example, in any other place

I'll be sure to grab some clear shots of everything new and throw them up on a Google Drive or something. Will definitely share here when I do.

zalexis

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2022, 02:58:53 PM
I'll be sure to grab some clear shots of everything new and throw them up on a Google Drive or something. Will definitely share here when I do.

I'll be thankful for whatever u are willing to share :D Idk that I have anything worth sharing myself unless u want a couple of "spoilery" sentences that would add some context to the first 2 eps? It's not much really, but I got them from a reviewer/YT-er after they read my post w/ S2 spoilers from other reviews. In case u couldn't tell by now, the concept of spoilers does NOT exist on my planet - I've been reading the last pages first since I was a child lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 01, 2022, 08:06:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-GiKlCRVes

The plants in the tropical zone reminds me of Avatar. Except these are practical props, not CGI.

Also, Riddlez spotted at 0:42. But I think that BTS footage is from season 1.

zalexis

zalexis

A. Guzikowski interview with The Playlist - quite informative, maybe even too spoilery for some.
https://theplaylist.net/aaron-guzikowski-raised-by-wolves-season-2-interview-20220202/

given the nature of this forum, u'll be glad to hear that:

QuoteGiven his (Ridley) schedule, he was surprisingly very involved. He looks at the cuts. A lot of the design stuff goes through him. He gives notes on basically everything at some point. I don't know how he does it, but he does.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed