Started by ace3g, Jun 29, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Author
Sonic (Live Action) (Read 10,437 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: kwisatz on Jan 20, 2020, 09:24:15 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 20, 2020, 05:22:47 AM
Quote from: kwisatz on Jan 20, 2020, 02:04:48 AM
I'd rather sit through that live action Mario Bros, again.

Once I combed my hair like President Koopa. It's better than nothing, I'd say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/iwVROfA.jpg

:laugh:

Do it again when watching this at the cinema and find out if anyone of the hardcore Sega crowd gets the joke. You'll know as soon as popcorn starts flying at your direction, or maybe even a Game Gear®.

This thread reminds me though, that i recently contemplated watching those live action Turtles films of the 90s again. I think the second one was the first live action movie ever i watched at the cinema, and it was g l o r i o u s.

I'll use my super powers to dodge popcorn.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Anyone see the movie this weekend?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 17, 2020, 01:31:52 AM
Anyone see the movie this weekend?
I saw it with my girlfriend. We both loved it. Jim Carrey chews scenery like he hasn't eaten in years, there are a lot of nostalgia references for the fans, and a lot of funny for everyone.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It currently has a higher audience score on RT than any of the Alien films.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I really enjoyed it. Was a lot of fun

Hope for a sequel now

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I really enjoyed it as well so I'm happy with these news.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1229443828442181632?s

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

So Knuckles in the sequel maybe?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 18, 2020, 12:22:18 PM
So Knuckles in the sequel maybe?

Speaking on that  ;)

Quote from: Jeff Flower via ComicBook.com"For this first film, we really were just looking at the 1991 game and just see where it all started and just keep it simple," Fowler said. "Just really try to nail Sonic and Robotnik and just set up their rivalry because you don't ... I mean, I love ... There's a lot of great characters in Sonic universe, but it's the most important thing is just to get Sonic set up and just tell a little bit of an origin story with him, and just do it in a way that really makes everyone fall in love with him as a character and just be rooting for more. And then, if all that goes well, then we can kind of open it up and bring in some of these other characters that fans know and love. And yeah, I mean, no one's more excited than me to have that opportunity."

https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/1233098331192221696?s

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

It was massively entertaining, timeless unlike other adaptations of video games. I thought the mushroom world was a knod to mario brothers. Is that the case? or is there an actual mushroom world in SOnics universe?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: acrediblesource on Feb 28, 2020, 06:39:59 PM
It was massively entertaining, timeless unlike other adaptations of video games. I thought the mushroom world was a knod to mario brothers. Is that the case? or is there an actual mushroom world in SOnics universe?
There is

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed