Last of Us

Started by ace3g, Mar 06, 2014, 07:35:30 PM

Author
Last of Us (Read 15,538 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 06, 2014, 09:40:38 PM
Like how that one movie called it's zombies "The Crazies"  :P
They weren't zombies either, they really were just crazy. And they didn't exactly act like zombies, either.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

They need to get Anson Mount from Hell on Wheels to play Joel!!!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No they shouldn't. Leave the game's story alone and do something new.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That's what I'm expecting.

Even though Joel did survive the infection for twenty years so...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 07, 2014, 12:20:16 AM

Then what would be the point of making a Last of Us movie? This is the same logic that people apply to the AssCreed movie, and I don't f**king get it there, either.

Spoiler
Besides, Jim Caviezel should play Joel. :P
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Mainly because the creators of the game have already said that other than the world of Last of Us that the next games wouldn't feature the original protagonist.  Making a movie of the game with the same progression is pointless imo.  Just do what you were originally going to do with the series for the movie but give it a kickass story.

Like they've done with the original and the dlc. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2014, 05:38:13 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 07, 2014, 12:20:16 AM

Then what would be the point of making a Last of Us movie? This is the same logic that people apply to the AssCreed movie, and I don't f**king get it there, either.
lolwut

ace3g

ace3g

and I made the original thread as well, can someone merge the 2.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

should be an hbo series to get away from AMC's walking dead show.  Which fluctuates from almost great to pure cheese soap opera camp. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:01:58 AM
should be an hbo series to get away from AMC's walking dead show.  Which fluctuates from almost great to pure cheese soap opera camp.
wut, how would changing it from a movie to an HBO series prevent it from being like the Walking Dead?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

HBO has better writers and a license to chase those more mature themes that AMC can't, even if AMC can show the zombie gore in equitable levels. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

This isn't going to be an AMC series... it's a movie...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Cal I think you are arguing with yourself.

I said it should be an HBO series.  I didn't say it was an AMC series or not a movie.

You cray cray. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You said that it should be an HBO series to get away from the Walking Dead... and I said why does it need to be on HBO when it's already a movie? Then, you responded with

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 26, 2014, 03:07:14 AM
HBO has better writers and a license to chase those more mature themes that AMC can't, even if AMC can show the zombie gore in equitable levels. 

like this was going to be on AMC, but it's not. It's going to be a movie. It doesn't need to be on HBO.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

nigga u cray

It just comes down to the feels that TLOU fits episodic series moreso than a movie series because there is so much to tell. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed