Halo: The Television Series

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 21, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Author
Halo: The Television Series (Read 22,537 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You read the Kilo-5 Trilogy, Sweeps? 'Cause you'd really like it.

orchidal

orchidal

I'm liking it and the color palate. I understand people's complaints about the drabness given Halo franchise's vibrant palate, but that works better in cg/traditional animation (ie the games and the anime). This feels much more realistic by the trailer. Truly once the creatures/power suit designs leak we will know for sure how consistent the realism/color palate is.

Anyone think we'll see the Flood make a cameo; I sure hope so.

I'm liking it and the color palate. I understand people's complaints about the drabness given Halo franchise's vibrant palate, but that works better in cg/traditional animation (ie the games and the anime). This feels much more realistic by the trailer. Truly once the creatures/power suit designs leak we will know for sure how consistent the realism/color palate is.

Anyone think we'll see the Flood make a cameo; I sure hope so.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I seem to remember reach being more subdued but it also seemed to me to have more serious themes.

*haven't ever played 2 or 3.*

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Reach still had plenty of colour.

I don't buy that live-action means that lots of colour will look stupid. If that were the case, we'd still be using black and white.

orchidal

orchidal

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 25, 2014, 02:06:23 AM
Reach still had plenty of colour.

I don't buy that live-action means that lots of colour will look stupid. If that were the case, we'd still be using black and white.

It wouldn't necessarily look "stupid"; Pacific Rim looked amazing while environments/creatures were life-like....but that's a 200-mil film. This doesn't have that sort of budget to pull those similar flashy/colorful effects off.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Why not? Based on what we've seen, seems to have some pretty damn good production values. Colours aren't something that exactly cost a lot.

Nightmare Asylum

Colors and slightly cheesy premise aside, I'm beyond excited for this. I can't wait to see more of this side of the Halo universe pushed into the forefront.

Cal427eb

Aspie

Aspie

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

orchidal

orchidal

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 25, 2014, 02:19:04 AM
Colors and slightly cheesy premise aside, I'm beyond excited for this. I can't wait to see more of this side of the Halo universe pushed into the forefront.

Have only played Halo 1 and 2 but this premise seems more like the premise of the DeadSpace animation.

ShadowPred

orchidal

orchidal

I wanna be hyped. Please be good.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

looks lame tbh.

the gear the Spartans and the covenant wear all look like big pieces of prop plastic during live action.

needs big budget prop and set designers so the live action world doesn't look so fake.

even though it appears my guy from LOTM is in this bitch.   

King Rathalos

tavianini19

tavianini19

If it's as decent as the Forward Unto Dawn series it'll be pretty good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed