Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 312,618 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good for you. The latest and last season is terrible. I'm only watching it because I want to see how everything turns out...only 4 more episodes left apparently.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I liked the first season. Now it's no prison break when the guys trying to catch them break the law too. Now Sukre or whatever his name was will never be announced innocent, because he did alot of crimes after he broke out. Even if they found out thet he was innocent, they would still arrest him. And his brother.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sucre doesn't matter anymore because his character has left the show. The show has completely lost its original plot, which was about breaking out of prison. My beef with season 4 is that it makes everything the brothers worked for in season 1, obsolete.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 07, 2009, 08:18:27 PM
Sucre doesn't matter anymore because his character has left the show. The show has completely lost its original plot, which was about breaking out of prison. My beef with season 4 is that it makes everything the brothers worked for in season 1, obsolete.

Its a fairly good season though. I'm honestly glad to see the show end, because, i dont want them dragging it out with crap, i want it to end well!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

But it is dragging out with crap, that's the thing. The show is predictable and cliched now.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 07, 2009, 10:24:27 PM
But it is dragging out with crap, that's the thing. The show is predictable and cliched now.

True, but it is now revealing stuff about the Company i've wanted to know. So, The last few episodes are going to be Good. It could be a lot worse. I will say that this isnt my favorite season, i think the third was, maybe the first. Season 4 is just taking the tone similar to season 2 and i wasnt that hip on season 2.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Season 2 was intense dude. I loved every episode, and I found myself always sitting on the edge of my seat, literally. Season 4 is just an example of lazy writing: everyone is a bad guy, no one can be trusted, and I swear to God, I'm seeing this twist coming up: The General is the Brothers' father.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah. Season 2 was good. It was just an "on the run" season. I prefer Breakout seasons.

Yeah, probably, just like Jack from LOST is Jacob.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

PRISON BREAK'S first season was good, then it became crap.

End of conversation.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

The rest wasnt crap, just wasnt as Good, however i think Season 3 was the best season

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, it was definitely crap. It was a re-hash of season 1, the only difference being that season 3 was more violent.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

^^^^^^
I agree totally.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Well, i liked season 3, because i really like season one and it was pretty good. Season 3 was a lot like it as far as it being a "breakout" season. I thought it was more intense and the story kept me on edge a bit. But, thats just my opinion.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

It just had more blood and shooting. That doesn't make it good.

BTW:

Why do they call it PRISON BREAK now if they are already OUT of prison?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The title of the show doesn't ever change. Why would it? The current story is related to events that already took place and the central characters are still around.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed